Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

braich_gal thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Omg... Love d promo!! I suppose the hospital scenes will be either tonight's or tomorrow night's episode 

rishani77 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: braich_gal

Omg... Love d promo!! I suppose the hospital scenes will be either tonight's or tomorrow night's episode 

Yes I think it will be tonight & tomorrow. Glad that TRP's are steady.🙏🏽

Roses4Moira thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Wow.. Beautiful promo .. One of my fav song 😍😍

Thanks god trp is steady

dusk2dawn thumbnail

This promo has made my day today..😍🥰🤩

Omg I am in love with YAri and one of my favorite song..😍🥰

They are choosing the best songs with meaningful lyrics for them in background.. so apt song for them ‘Do dil mil rahe hai, magar chupke chupke’ .😍🥰❤️

now one more song added to my list for YAri imagination after ‘o re piya’ and ‘pyaar kar’ 😍🥰

Good trps are steady.. hope we can see little increase next week.. fingers crossed..🤞

Edited by dusk2dawn - 4 years ago
braich_gal thumbnail

Tomorrow we will have the "ek kamre mein bandh hai" scene... Pari will reveal part of herself to Yogi.. About her parents... I think Yogi will understand a bit more of her personal life but not the complete picture.. If you get what I mean.. And they will probably find a way out through a window and climb out through it to edge of building to a balcony where we get the scene of Pari falling on him(or that might be Monday)... The scene where Rani teases them will probably be on Monday...my prediction  based on promo and bts... Lol... Darn it... I hate this 24 hour wait... 

Edited by braich_gal - 4 years ago
dusk2dawn thumbnail

Originally posted by: braich_gal

Tomorrow we will have the "ek kamre mein bandh hai" scene... Pari will reveal part of herself to Yogi.. About her parents... I think Yogi will understand a bit more of her personal life but not the complete picture.. If you get what I mean.. And they will probably find a way out through a window and climb out through it to edge of building to a balcony where we get the scene of Pari falling on him(or that might be Monday)... The scene where Rani teases them will probably be on Monday...my prediction  based on promo and bts... Lol... Darn it... I hate this 24 hour wait... 

I agree with you on this..🤗

I am so waiting for these YAri moments.. do dil mil rahe hai..chupke chupke , ek kamre mein bandh ho kar Yogi sunega Pari ke dil ka dard..🥺🥰

Yogi would be the first person to whom Pari is sharing her pain. N you can do that to only the ones you trust , care and love the most .🥰

Even I hate this waiting game. I have to wait for few more hours than all of you as I am 10.5 hours behind form IST indian time..😭

Plus weekends kill me as I have to wait longer more than 72 hours. That’s why I keep on peeping on the forum and bother other members to give highlights or WU of the episode..😂🤣

I am Sorry guys.. Just like Yogi says sorry in his sign language. ( fist and round circle around heart ) and thank you sign too.

This show has taught me a lot about sign language. Hope I could help someone one day.

Edited by dusk2dawn - 4 years ago
braich_gal thumbnail

Originally posted by: dusk2dawn

I agree with you on this..🤗

I am so waiting for these YAri moments.. do dil mil rahe hai..chupke chupke , ek kamre mein bandh ho kar Yogi sunega Pari ke dil ka dard..🥺🥰

Yogi would be the first person to whom Pari is sharing her pain. N you can do that to only the ones you trust , care and love the mo.🥰

Even I hate this waiting game. I have to wait for few more hours than all of you as I am 10.5 hours behind form IST indian time..😭

Plus weekends kill me as I have to wait longer more than 72 hours. That’s why I keep on peeping on the forum and bother other members to give highlights or WU of the episode..😂🤣

I am Sorry guys.. Just like Yogi says sorry in his sign language. ( fist and round circle around heart ) and thank you sign too.

This show has taught me a lot about sign language. Hope I could help someone one day.

Even I am learning some sign language thanks to Yogi... 

Edited by braich_gal - 4 years ago
Mr-YK thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

The great concern for each other and the smiles at the end as though something happend between them behind closed doors *wink wink* *nudge nudge*