Blame RS and KK for ruining Babita

guddi01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

I think that some of the comments here regarding Babita are so crazy that it makes me wonder if they have watched from the beginning at all. Now instead of seeing the extend that Babita has been butchered, we have pages and pages of sudden explanation of Babita so called Character.

That it is unreal. 

Blame KK and RS for the butchered Character and only god knows what they are going to show.

Than it will all be about Bacheri Mini.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jojaparijat thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Some pyschological problem ðŸ˜†

Black_Shaded thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jojaparijat

Some pyschological problem ðŸ˜†

🤣

Black_Shaded thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: guddi01

I think that some of the comments here regarding Babita are so crazy that it makes me wonder if they have watched from the beginning at all. Now instead of seeing the extend that Babita has been butchered, we have pages and pages of sudden explanation of Babita so called Character.

That it is unreal. 

Blame KK and RS for the butchered Character and only god knows what they are going to show.

Than it will all be about Bacheri Mini.

They are commenting as If Babita writes her own Dialogue ðŸ¤ªWithout Blaming the writer to Butcher the character thy have come in this conclusion Tht this is Babita's basic nature ðŸ¤£

IF thy watch the show from the start Thn thy will never wrote this type of Illogical stuff. Or maybe thy watch the show in their bubble ðŸ˜ƒ

Khushilvspari thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Well all SANE people are blaming writers except for some OVER INTELLIGENT, OVER ESMART😜 people who are watching previous episodes just to find fault in Babes🤣🤣.And whenyou show them the mirror of truth., They hv no guts to reply and do one thing which by the way in recent trend now "THEY WILL BLOCK YOU OR HIDE YOUR COMMENTS"I mean GROW THE ****UP WOMAN😡Don't be so pathetic like PH, RS and some one we all know😉

jojaparijat thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail