RE:Hats off to Paridth and Ariduth

guddi01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

All I can say after watching the total destruction of Babita's and with het HS as well. I must say that Paridth and Ariduth must be cringing inside when playing Babita and HS,cas they are nothing like the Character's that they were promised in the earlier eposides etc.

I think that RS and KK know that Bacheri Mini can not carry season 2 on her already Bacheri mythical powers and knowing how much they have upset the fans, they introduce a Daughter but no parents to sweeten us in the hope of watching the season 2, which was billed as Bacheri Mini journey and now we suddenly have a Daughter and interesting its in Patiala and in HS Hawali.

Now they will do what we have been asking from the beginning, like looking at the Hawali Rooms etc.

Now RS and KK are hoping to maintain the loyal Hanita viewers with Arya is so stupid. To turn thr knife even more Arta is growing up without her Mother.

But no fear we have Bacheri Mini to the rescue and KK and RS will destroy Arta as well to justify Bacheri Mini, who sadly looks like a brat in the promo and not a 23 year old girl.

So sad.