Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sreefan thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Seems Devo ki mummy rishta pucca karne wait kar ri thi and beti went and fought with the damad😛

Sabhayata thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Dear Mummy, BB is not the right place to find love.😆

intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

She wants debo to.mingle with sid🤪🤣. Aunty dont give up

muktha_cute thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

That is why this country is so regressive and crime rates and violence towards women and children are so high.

The way all men and esp women are cheering for a MCP egoistic men who abuse & molest women and idolising them. When a murderer can be a super star what can we expect.

Whatever happens always fault of a girl and men are some devta who came on earth to abuse and keep women in control. Great going. Aisi kind of thinking mothers / family hone se acha orphan rahe. Isliye ghar chod ke bhagna pada sana ko. Now i dont think she was wrong

Priya9. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: muktha_cute

That is why this country is so regressive and crime rates and violence towards women and children are so high.

The way all men and esp women are cheering for a MCP egoistic men who abuse & molest women and idolising them. When a murderer can be a super star what can we expect.

Whatever happens always fault of a girl and men are some devta who came on earth to abuse and keep women in control. Great going. Aisi kind of thinking mothers / family hone se acha orphan rahe. Isliye ghar chod ke bhagna pada sana ko. Now i dont think she was wrong

I agree with everything you said, but thinking about Devos mom,I won’t blame her completely,  she is not like in current generation, her values and beliefs maybe slightly different,I don’t know if she has been a career woman herself, strong and independent, with faith to survive alone in this world, so she may have own insecurities,  besides who knows how much she watches the show, and how  easily be misguided too/ protecting the future prospects of her daughter in an industry that doesn’t really thrive on merit, if I may say so, pr maybe crucial for survival 

Oye_Chup_Kar thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Sumita18

If people are praising Shukla toh yeh definetly PR hai 🤣 bake celebs get  praise toh Fans ka love 

Exactly. If someone praises Shukla then ''PR''.. but if someone praises bahu gang (aka Gauhar) then ''real support'' .. isi kehte hai next level hypocrisy.😆

PiaT thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Debo’s mom is not Sid’s  PR , she is not biased because she is Debo’s mom so why is she saying sorry to Sid...because she is a normal person who can see from outside like millions of people supporting Sid that he is honest and right in his stand, he is real has a temper has his faults but not the person that a lot of people on this forum are spreading hate for.

He is better than the other manipulative people in the house who get selective amnesia about their bad behavior...

Basuz1 thumbnail

Most people are up in arms when someone is called a 'Janani' or a woman but what many people do not realize how frivolously the word 'Psycho' is used. Mental disorder is not a joke, I guess Debo's mom knows someone with those issues, hence takes the word seriously.

SidHearts thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: PiaT

Debo’s mom is not Sid’s  PR , she is not biased because she is Debo’s mom so why is she saying sorry to Sid...because she is a normal person who can see from outside like millions of people supporting Sid that he is honest and right in his stand, he is real has a temper has his faults but not the person that a lot of people on this forum are spreading hate for.

He is better than the other manipulative people in the house who get selective amnesia about their bad behavior...

Well said 👏