i probably wouldve watch this if it came on sundays as passtime

but at the moment i watch biggboss and that takes up a lot of my time lol

hariskh thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: azaanabbas

i probably wouldve watch this if it came on sundays as passtime

but at the moment i watch biggboss and that takes up a lot of my time lol

Oh you watch bigg boss too, I just watch it with family to give them company otherwise I am so not interested in that show , but also watching because I have been watching since the first season , who are you supporting?

That show is mentally toxic I feel , I just watch the episode only and not visit that toxic forum 

Edited by hariskh - 4 years ago
azaanabbas thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: hariskh

Oh you watch bigg boss too, I just watch it with family to give them company otherwise I am so not interested in that show , but also watching because I have been watching since the first season , who are you supporting?

That show is mentally toxic I feel , I just watch the episode only and not visit that toxic forum 

i like asim and shefali. i initially used to like rashmi but now i dont. i love biggboss, ive been watching since season 6

that forum is horrible cause for one its inaccurate to what the audience actually thinks and is voting for, and you cant say anything without getting attacked

hariskh thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: azaanabbas

i like asim and shefali. i initially used to like rashmi but now i dont. i love biggboss, ive been watching since season 6

that forum is horrible cause for one its inaccurate to what the audience actually thinks and is voting for, and you cant say anything without getting attacked

I think the forum is the main reason why I am negative about the show too, I have many negative memories from the forum, this is why I barely use India Forums except for this forum , I went into depression because of that forum 

I like Devoleena and I know she won't win, but I will still support her , the members there are rude and insensitive , they will target you for saying anything, they sit on the forum for 24 hours and judge other people 

I am nto even sure if votes are actually being counted and if the makers eliminate contestants as per their own will 

Ohh you have been wtahciogn since season 6,so you have seen Urvashi's season. I used to like Rashmi too, but not anymore , I like Asim too, but not Shefali, however  I respect your opinion too 

Edited by hariskh - 4 years ago
I-SunShine_Soul thumbnail

Originally posted by: heavenlybliss

sehar mujhe kya pata lol...yeh to vijay hi bataa sakta hai

ok. mein ny mods ko bhi kaha tha but kisi ny koi response nahi diya.

azaanabbas thumbnail

did something happen to this show? all the videos are private on youtube now 

MochaQueen thumbnail

Neutral Nomads

maybe it got delayed or some other issue

Oh ..yes.😲It came from nowhere, and disappeared suddenly. It is an old show which the channel wanted to air..maybe it is a PTV show. πŸ˜•

Now Monday's slot went to Gauhar's drama.πŸ€“

azaanabbas thumbnail

Did this show ever come back?