Frequent Posters

LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Onyourface

Same here 😆 I will watch the epi and sleep again  😆🤣

Chalega ...but the curiosity will not let me sleep properly... 😎

Guess 45 mins something ka epi hoga 

hifi guruji planning the same🤣 will get back to sleep after epi... else will wake up screaming mishbir anytime 🤣

todays ME was of 45min only so the same for us too.. 

Onyourface thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cool_wonder

Guruji....... Movie see nautanki ke liye bhi material milega😎🤣...

Chaaaaaa....🤣... It's not a bad movie.. But still in laughing hard before watching it😆...

Acha nautanki ke liye....toh phir zarur dekho😆😆

It's not bad at all ...I love kjo movies ...us time ke...out of logic but full of beautiful feelsssss😳❤️

Cool_wonder thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

🤣 Are yaar even i cant wake up before 11AM on sunday but for mishbir will come for live and then get back to sleep tomorrow 🤣

Chaaaaaa🤣.. Sleep ke saath no cheatings Haan🤣......

Paar when I come.. Mere saath bhi no cheatings🤣.... If I come late plzz wait for me😃🤣

* Runs before diyuuuu hits*😆

Onyourface thumbnail

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

omg yesss Aanch too said the same yesterday... so start liking baba naa so that he too gets ignored n makes exit from show soon 🤣🤣

ohh so satellites identity is clear does that mean Abir identity is a question now 😆 the adoption theory is true ???? 😆

Bold  I can start loving jugnu but baba 🤣

Lag raha hai that adoption theory will make its place in the grand climax 😃

Cool_wonder thumbnail

Acha nautanki ke liye....toh phir zarur dekho😆😆

It's not bad at all ...I love kjo movies ...us time ke...out of logic but full of beautiful feelsssss😳❤️

Yaar Hritik☺️........I love him in this movie..... Specially when he cries in fount of sharukh n Amitabh ji.. He looks

Onyourface thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cool_wonder

Haan guruji... It's 44 mins🤔...

Yaar but Sunday 10.30 pm kyu.... Sat Ko rakte Na🤔

Lal dupatta was 44 mins🤔.......

I'll all be eager to watch the episode anyway😆..

Everyday infact..... The first thing I think after I wake up is.. EPI mein kya hua... Then after doing morning routine I watch the episode in bits... But tab tak pet mein badi excitement reheti hai everyday😆

But it's missing from this week

Apan ko toh subh dekhna hai na...10.30 on Sunday is not odd ...they have kept it after bigg boss and kapil show telecast...so it's a good move 😃 And TV audience anyways watches are 10 PM so...

Onyourface thumbnail

Originally posted by: piyasingh

Hello guys.. Congrats on the new AT. smiley1

Thank u  @Diya for the Full form. smiley4. I know all RS shows celebrate and drag shaadi time for months..  we have lot of rituals and etc..etc.. and yeah mish will be a different bahu, i wanted them to bring her career sequence earlier.. Now i hope they bring this after their wedding.. 

Last time  “Maaneet”  (From show Geet) ke Wedding season time, I was soo excited.. After them, I m excited to watch this shaadi sequence of  Mishbirsmiley9.  

Aaaiyeeee aaaiyeeeee welcome ( abir style) 🤗🤗🤗😳😳

Very excited for the track 😃

Cool_wonder thumbnail

Bold  I can start loving jugnu but baba 🤣

Lag raha hai that adoption theory will make its place in the grand climax 😃

Don't know how hurt Abhir will be..

The mother whom he had been in loggerhead isn't him birth mom n yet taken all his ziddh n talks...n his blind belief in dum baba....

How will he react..I hope mishti is with him that time....n he does not break his rishta with her

This adoption thing is true I guess

LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: piyasingh

Hello guys.. Congrats on the new AT. smiley1

Thank u  @Diya for the Full form. smiley4. I know all RS shows celebrate and drag shaadi time for months..  we have lot of rituals and etc..etc.. and yeah mish will be a different bahu, i wanted them to bring her career sequence earlier.. Now i hope they bring this after their wedding.. 

Last time  “Maaneet”  (From show Geet) ke Wedding season time, I was soo excited.. After them, I m excited to watch this shaadi sequence of  Mishbirsmiley9.  

hey piya welcome to new At dear 🤗

🤗 yess we had a discussion before yaar about getting focus on mish career before marriage but that fine until we get a track on that.. 😃

wow hifi i was a geet fan too but watched only in hotstar after it went off air.... this is my first time where i'm excited so much for leads wedding... 🥳