Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rishani77 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Thanks 4 sharing this beautiful promo. 

I think rather than who will fall 1st they are showing Pari's acknowledgment / affections towards Yogi and Yogi's admiration / acknowledgment of Pari. These are the very 1st steps towards love and then slowly the delight then then mutual realization of love along with the family's help. 

Roses4Moira thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: rishani77

Thanks 4 sharing this beautiful promo. 

I think rather than who will fall 1st they are showing Pari's acknowledgment / affections towards Yogi and Yogi's admiration / acknowledgment of Pari. These are the very 1st steps towards love and then slowly the delight then then mutual realization of love along with the family's help. 

True.... Let see how cv will develop their story...now the earlier promo make sense...the fear on his face..pari and family will help him now...🤗🤗

Beautiful promo... Going to rewatch it again... 😍

Edited by Gaurirane366 - 4 years ago
incrediblycute thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Finally Yogi has started seeing Pari in new light❤️He is now in crossroads as both Pari and Gunjan are standing on the threshold of the door, one is leaving and the another entering. He was shocked to see that the girl he is imagining is Pari not Gunjan. More than love it's emotional connection which is coming into play as Yogi as wholeheartedly accepted her as part of his life, albeit as a friend, a family member and it is the first time that she is hurt so he is facing tsunami of new emotions. Earlier it was always the other way round. Yogi might realise first also as he has already been through it once,but be hesitant to accept. 

Edited by incrediblycute - 4 years ago
dusk2dawn thumbnail

Thank you for sharing dear..

Omg yogi imagining Pari in a new light..😍🤩🥰

I watched yesterday’s episode thrice n Precap for almost 5 times..😂🤣 Precap was so fun.. 😂🤣

‘ main Pari ka boyfriend hoon, aur hum dono ek saath bahut khush hai..’ n the expressions on Pari’s face was like ‘what has just happened’ and on her mom’s face was like she got her heart in her mouth..🤣

Yesterday when Yogi got angry on Pari he said in sign language like ‘ tum badi doctor banti phirti ho toh apni first aid khud kar lo’ n throws first aid box.’ Exactly I forgot what he said will watch again in the evening n edit out 😁.

But now we can see Pari has already entered in Yogi’s world but now she is entering in Yogi’s  heart and mind dheere dheere..😍🥰 

I am so excited to watch this..

Hope this show goes just like it is going on now. Simple and subtle things touches and wins hearts.. We don’t need unnecessary OTT drama in this series.  Our humble request to the makers. 🙏

Roses4Moira thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: dusk2dawn

Thank you for sharing dear..

Omg yogi imagining Pari in a new light..😍🤩🥰

I watched yesterday’s episode thrice n Precap for almost 5 times..😂🤣 Precap was so fun.. 😂🤣

‘ main Pari ka boyfriend hoon, aur hum dono ek saath bahut khush hai..’ n the expressions on Pari’s face was like ‘what has just happened’ and on her mom’s face was like she got her heart in her mouth..🤣

Yesterday when Yogi got angry on Pari he said in sign language like ‘ tum badi doctor banti phirti ho toh apni first aid khud kar lo’ n throws first aid box.’ Exactly I forgot what he said will watch again in the evening n edit out 😁.

But now we can see Pari has already entered in Yogi’s world but now she is entering in Yogi’s  heart and mind dheere dheere..😍🥰 

I am so excited to watch this..

Hope this show goes just like it is going on now. Simple and subtle things touches and wins hearts.. We don’t need unnecessary OTT drama in this series.  Our humble request to the makers. 🙏

@bold exactly..🙏🙏