Roses4Moira thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

Yogi remember gunjan wounds

Pari asks yogi to come inside and asks him about her look

Surjit and Bablu asks Yogi Reason behind his sadness.Yogi covers Situation saying he can’t hear the sounds of crackers. Yogi asks Khushi to be careful and Khushi says it won’t harm her. Yogi remembers Gunjan hand. Pari notices his behaviour

Pari says to Yogi to feel better because Gunjan wounds are not deep and asks him to take care of her because it’s her first Diwali with them. Dada ji notices Pari and Yogi.

Prakash burst bomb bit Mathur says he have bigger bombs than him. Prakash lighten bomb and pari enters that place with her rocket. Mathur face gets dark because of explosion and Pari losts her consciousness. Yogi takes Pari inside house.

Everyone panicks seeing Pari and Kusum shouts on Prakash for bursting that bomb. Yogi cleans Pari wound like she cleaned Gunjan wound. Pari asks him to clean slowly. Yogi says you also done like this in hospital. Pari questions him whether he is taking revenge on her. Family asks what revenge. Yogi expresses something in anger and left the place. Khushi blames Pari and Pari burst out saying His mood got back to previous mode after seeing Gunjan.

Pari explains everything happened in hospital. Pari says he is acting like it won’t affect but actually it’s affecting him badly. Prakash gets sad knowing Yogi condition. Pari apologizes to Yogi for Shouting on Yogi and says Yogi is broken. Dadi consoles Pari and says Yogi is worried about both of you. Dadaji says Yogi is worried for Pari more than Gunjan. Prakash says Diwali is over.

Yogi sits alone and reminsces  his moments with Gunjan and Pari

precap.. Yogi says to Pari mom on skype he is Pari boyfriend and they both are happy in their relationship. Pari and her mom gets shocked. Shiv proposes for Gunjan and Roshan marriage to end Yogi problem

Edited by Gaurirane366 - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Roses4Moira thumbnail

Gunjan cries and Seema advices Gunjan to change for her betterment. And says Roshan is good boy. Gunjan tries to interrupt but Seems says Yogi also good but he is not for you . Seema says Yogi moved on and asks her to move on in her life. Seema says she had someone in her life before Shiv.

Gunjan asks her what happened in her story. Seema says her life changed because of her parents decisions. Gunjan says her wound on hand will heal but her wound on heart can’t heal. Seema says time will heal everything.

incrediblycute thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Really loved today's episode. Dadaji and Dadi are shipping Yogi and Pari😆the last scene of Yogi thinking about both the girls was neatly done. Dadaji statement actually left me pondering Is Pari becoming more important in Yogi's life.When Gunjan saw Yogi she imagined him to be angry on everyone but Yogi was just sad not at all angry but when Pari got hurt he was angry and I didn't think he was purposefully hurting her or taking revenge of Gunjan,has it been then he would have been rude to Pari earlier also, to me it appeared that he was just angry about the sequence of events and,ofcourse he isn't a professional so might not be knowing how actually it needs to be done.

Precap seems to be the counter attack(prank)of Yogi after Pari's (prank)proposal in new promo.

Shiv is such a loser🤣he still thinks that Yogi can do anything to get her. Such a delusional.

BTW one question keeps coming in my mind between Yogi and Roshan who is actually disabled, from the eyes of society definietly Yogi, but if we ponder into the basic definitation of being disabled, it means (of a person) having a physical or mental condition that limits their movements, senses, or activities. 

Despite the restriction Yogi communicates with everyone, understands everything and is doing everything on his own merit and capability.He doesn't require anyone's support. In the chandelier accident he single handed saved Gunjan .

But Roshan despite having all senses at its place has to take support of someone, has to crack a deal to achieve what he wants.He alerted Gunjan but couldn't save her.Isn't he disabled? by the great logics of Shiv Kumar Sharma

Roses4Moira thumbnail

Originally posted by: incrediblycute

Really loved today's episode. Dadaji and Dadi are shipping Yogi and Pari😆the last scene of Yogi thinking about both the girls was neatly done. Dadaji statement actually left me pondering Is Pari becoming more important in Yogi's life.When Gunjan saw Yogi she imagined him to be angry on everyone but Yogi was just sad not at all angry but when Pari got hurt he was angry and I didn't think he was purposefully hurting her or taking revenge of Gunjan,has it been then he would have been rude to Pari earlier also, to me it appeared that he was just angry about the sequence of events and,ofcourse he isn't a professional so might not be knowing how actually it needs to be done.

Precap seems to be the counter attack(prank)of Yogi after Pari's (prank)proposal in new promo.

Shiv is such a loser🤣he still thinks that Yogi can do anything to get her. Such a delusional.

BTW one question keeps coming in my mind between Yogi and Roshan who is actually disabled, from the eyes of society definietly Yogi, but if we ponder into the basic definitation of being disabled, it means (of a person) having a physical or mental condition that limits their movements, senses, or activities. 

Despite the restriction Yogi communicates with everyone, understands everything and is doing everything on his own merit and capability.He doesn't require anyone's support. In the chandelier accident he single handed saved Gunjan .

But Roshan despite having all senses at its place has to take support of someone, has to crack a deal to achieve what he wants.He alerted Gunjan but couldn't save her.Isn't he disabled? by the great logics of Shiv Kumar Sharma

Even I loved today's episode... 

Dadi and dadaji already shipping them... They can clearly see bond happening.. Hope dadaji help Yogi to realize his love in future... 

Regarding getting anger.....he was angry from start but not able to release it.. Same incident  happens with pari...So he was able to release that anger ... 

I like that she didn't back down from fight.. 

Precap was so funny... U right new promo actually look like counter attack of pari. .. 

Yogi and pari both are injured  right hand 😅

@bold true....

Like you said shiv is delusional  character.. After hospital scene he still think Yogi will came back.. 

I really like last part.... 🤗

dusk2dawn thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gaurirane366

Even I loved today's episode... 

Dadi and dadaji already shipping them... They can clearly see bond happening.. Hope dadaji help Yogi to realize his love in future... 

Regarding getting anger.....he was angry from start but not able to release it.. Same incident  happens with pari...So he was able to release that anger ... 

I like that she didn't back down from fight.. 

Precap was so funny... U right new promo actually look like counter attack of pari. .. 

Yogi and pari both are injured  right hand 😅

@bold true....

Like you said shiv is delusional  character.. After hospital scene he still think Yogi will came back.. 

I really like last part.... 🤗

Firstly Thank you so much Gauri for WU of today’s episode..

OMG I can’t wait to watch today’s episode..🤩

Yogi tends to pari’s wounds.  😍🥰

@ bold dadiji and dadaji shipping Pari n Yogi .. wow.. I am more than excited to watch the episode.. ufff waiting for clock to turn 5 so can rush to home fast n watch it.. Dadaji n dadiji will definitely help Yogi to realize his love for Pari. Like this is the chosen one for you. Who healed you from within and who has become your voice.

@ bold red.. true yogi must be angry as he has seen gunjan in pain N that hurt him. N same thing happened again with pari so he lost his cool finally on Pari.

@ bold blue Pari is always a head strong girl. N when khushi blamed her for Yogi’s sadness and anger , she took stand for herself that yogi is hurt because of gunjan’s injuries not mine.

@ bold purple Precap is so exciting just by reading I was smiling.. Yogi calls himself Pari’s bf in front pf Pari’s mom..😂🤣 Pari’s mom would have gotten heart attack..😂🤣

Regarding new promo my assumption is its Pari’s dream. Can’t think of Yogi dreaming this. As he is still hanging back and forth in gunjan land..🤦‍♀️

@ bold orange Loved your observation.. 😂

Yogi I mean mudit is really injured. He got injured on the set on his right hand he got stitches. ( read it somewhere.) 

@ bold grey totally agree with you on this. shiv’s character is delusional, egoistic, authoritative and self centered. He just thinks that what he thinks and believes is always correct and others opinions doesn’t matter.

He just want to show off in the society that he got a normal guy for gunjan and that too from an influential and rich family ..

Thank you again for the WU..🤗🤗🤗

Roses4Moira thumbnail

Originally posted by: dusk2dawn

Firstly Thank you so much Gauri for WU of today’s episode..

OMG I can’t wait to watch today’s episode..🤩

Yogi tends to pari’s wounds.  😍🥰

@ bold dadiji and dadaji shipping Pari n Yogi .. wow.. I am more than excited to watch the episode.. ufff waiting for clock to turn 5 so can rush to home fast n watch it.. Dadaji n dadiji will definitely help Yogi to realize his love for Pari. Like this is the chosen one for you. Who healed you from within and who has become your voice.

@ bold red.. true yogi must be angry as he has seen gunjan in pain N that hurt him. N same thing happened again with pari so he lost his cool finally on Pari.

@ bold blue Pari is always a head strong girl. N when khushi blamed her for Yogi’s sadness and anger , she took stand for herself that yogi is hurt because of gunjan’s injuries not mine.

@ bold purple Precap is so exciting just by reading I was smiling.. Yogi calls himself Pari’s bf in front pf Pari’s mom..😂🤣 Pari’s mom would have gotten heart attack..😂🤣

Regarding new promo my assumption is its Pari’s dream. Can’t think of Yogi dreaming this. As he is still hanging back and forth in gunjan land..🤦‍♀️

@ bold orange Loved your observation.. 😂

Yogi I mean mudit is really injured. He got injured on the set on his right hand he got stitches. ( read it somewhere.) 

@ bold grey totally agree with you on this. shiv’s character is delusional, egoistic, authoritative and self centered. He just thinks that what he thinks and believes is always correct and others opinions doesn’t matter.

He just want to show off in the society that he got a normal guy for gunjan and that too from an influential and rich family ..

Thank you again for the WU..🤗🤗🤗

You are welcome. 🤗🤗

Good night... :) :) 

braich_gal thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Dada/dadi is so thinking of Yogi/Pari..the way they were watching the 2 of them. Looks like confusion has started in Yogi's mind/heart..

looking forward to see Pari and yogi tonight especially when he passes that boyfriend comment...poor pari..was too upset with him until she realized too late what he said...haha...

honestly i am actually losing interest in Shiv and family's story line...like whenever they shift to a scene set in that house these pass few episodes...even if it's on Gunjan...I am like omg...faster la...go back to shrivastav house!!! 

Edited by braich_gal - 4 years ago
Roses4Moira thumbnail

Originally posted by: braich_gal

Dada/dadi is so thinking of Yogi/Pari..the way they were watching the 2 of them. Looks like confusion has started in Yogi's mind/heart..

looking forward to see Pari and yogi tonight especially when he passes that boyfriend comment...poor pari..was too upset with him until she realized too late what he said...haha...

honestly i am actually losing interest in Shiv and family's story line...like whenever they shift to a scene set in that house these pass few episodes...even if it's on Gunjan...I am like omg...faster la...go back to shrivastav house!!! 

Same here... 😅

I am looking forward how dadaji and dadi going to help them... 

True I looking forward for there scene today....  I think before bf scene we will get Pari saying sorry to him scene

Edited by Gaurirane366 - 4 years ago
ShinyMishka thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

This is my first time posting on the forums for this serial (and the first time I've posted in months). This episode is as good as any to start sharing my opinion. 😊 Honestly, I'm also tired of seeing Gunjan's mopey face and I want her to move on. It's not surprising seeing Shiv's attitude towards Yogi, he treats his own daughter as disabled. Sure he loves her and she is his world, but he treats her like a fragile thing and doesn't let her make her own decisions. Gunjan isn't disabled, Shiv has made her that way. Notice how we never see Gunjan having friends or a social life? I do wish Roshan turns out to be a gray character so that he and Gunjan can become friends and stick it to their dominating fathers, lol. Roshan's concern for Gunjan today seemed more genuine, and I want her to truly have a friend, the way Yogi has Pari, Bablu and Surjit. Who knows, maybe they will end up pairing. Right now, I'm looking forward to the Yogi/Pari track. It seems like everyone in the Shrivastav family has at least thought about this pairing, so maybe they will be involved in pushing them together. Also- as a side note, Khushi needs to try something for her emotional problems, it seems like she's always overreacting and lashing out when it's not necessary. I get that she's protective of her family, but going off on people all the time isn't healthy. 

incrediblycute thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Khushi definitely needs some improvement she gives vampish feels most of the time. Gunjan story can become interesting as she is going to happily move on with Roshan, hopefully. They both can bring some necessary changes in one other. Shiv is becoming more and more unlikeable everyday. The family will surely play a part in Yori lovestory.