Narayan Advises Raja Manu • S1 E34 • November 7th 2019 •

melodysong thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Shiv is doing tandaav and so the pralay continues. SHatrupa and the rishis are waiting for manu and sheshnaag to arrive the earth cracks upon and sheshnaag slithers out, shatrupa aska were manu is, and sheshnaag says where is my husband, sheshnag says that i was hungry so many affored himself so that i could eat him and come here . shatrupa starts crying and says without manu my life is meaningless so eat me as well as u need strenth for this huge task ahead. 

Sheshnag opens his mouth to swollow her but manu comes out and sheshnag says i did grahan you but provided you sharan as the route we were supposed to come out of was destroyed and being inside me was easiest way to come her. you upheld dharam till the last moment. Background score was amazing for this epiosde mahadev track and also Narayan new track was amazing. 

flood arrives at the boat but manu doesnt want to go on the boat as he is worried about his sons and praja. everyone urges him to clim but he doesnt, Narayan arrives at and says u have come so far donr turn back now that arrived at the last step. manu says u know everything past and present but i am worried about my sons and praja then how can i save myself. Narayan says niyati is beyond my control also. 

the whole world is my ansh i created it and to watch it being destroyed is a huge predictment but it has to happen so it will.  but have faith and all ur questions will be answered at the end of this so continue on your journey. so manu climbs the boat. 

The flood starts narayan in the form of a huge fish with the help of sheshnag pulls the boat on top of it. Manu and shatrupa notice an white horse and say that we have collected 2 pairs of every animals how come there are 3 horses present here. 

Paravati and lakshmi are giving worried looks throughout all this. 

scens shifts to patala lok where king bali is happy that the earth is being flooded and without humans we will be more powerful than gods. shukracharya comes and says that narayan has managed to create another boat and is saving the humans. bali says 2 humans cant to more harm shukracharya plants a little seed and makes it grow into a huge tree and says not to underestimate smaller things. now we have to break the seed of dharam. 

Bali says narayan has alaways been unfair to me and loved the humans more even though i had prayed to him but he still only supports gods and humans. Bali goes to Madhu and Kaitabh and says u both are dev ansh but its time to prove ur asuri nature and to kill of the vedas. Madhu and kaitabh are annoyed as vedas are chanting Narayan's name. 

Paravti says how cunning are the asurs they are going to kill the vedas and wht will happen now. Lakshmi says she doesnt know what will happen next but she has full faith in Narayan and he will surely get us out of this trouble. One leela off narayan is enough to save the vedas. 

PRECAP: Matsya avatar of Narayn pulls the boat, Hyagriva roop of Narayan saves the vedas but madhu kaitabh are on the boat fighting with Narayan, Lakshmi looks worried. Voice over says its a pariksha of Nar, Narayan and Narayani. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

crystalmoon thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: melodysong

Shiv is doing tandaav and so the pralay continues. SHatrupa and the rishis are waiting for manu and sheshnaag to arrive the earth cracks upon and sheshnaag slithers out, shatrupa aska were manu is, and sheshnaag says where is my husband, sheshnag says that i was hungry so many affored himself so that i could eat him and come here . shatrupa starts crying and says without manu my life is meaningless so eat me as well as u need strenth for this huge task ahead. 

Sheshnag opens his mouth to swollow her but manu comes out and sheshnag says i did grahan you but provided you sharan as the route we were supposed to come out of was destroyed and being inside me was easiest way to come her. you upheld dharam till the last moment. Background score was amazing for this epiosde mahadev track and also Narayan new track was amazing. 

flood arrives at the boat but manu doesnt want to go on the boat as he is worried about his sons and praja. everyone urges him to clim but he doesnt, Narayan arrives at and says u have come so far donr turn back now that arrived at the last step. manu says u know everything past and present but i am worried about my sons and praja then how can i save myself. Narayan says niyati is beyond my control also. 

the whole world is my ansh i created it and to watch it being destroyed is a huge predictment but it has to happen so it will.  but have faith and all ur questions will be answered at the end of this so continue on your journey. so manu climbs the boat. 

The flood starts narayan in the form of a huge fish with the help of sheshnag pulls the boat on top of it. Manu and shatrupa notice an white horse and say that we have collected 2 pairs of every animals how come there are 3 horses present here. 

Paravati and lakshmi are giving worried looks throughout all this. 

scens shifts to patala lok where king bali is happy that the earth is being flooded and without humans we will be more powerful than gods. shukracharya comes and says that narayan has managed to create another boat and is saving the humans. bali says 2 humans cant to more harm shukracharya plants a little seed and makes it grow into a huge tree and says not to underestimate smaller things. now we have to break the seed of dharam. 

Bali says narayan has alaways been unfair to me and loved the humans more even though i had prayed to him but he still only supports gods and humans. Bali goes to Madhu and Kaitabh and says u both are dev ansh but its time to prove ur asuri nature and to kill of the vedas. Madhu and kaitabh are annoyed as vedas are chanting Narayan's name. 

Paravti says how cunning are the asurs they are going to kill the vedas and wht will happen now. Lakshmi says she doesnt know what will happen next but she has full faith in Narayan and he will surely get us out of this trouble. One leela off narayan is enough to save the vedas. 

PRECAP: Matsya avatar of Narayn pulls the boat, Hyagriva roop of Narayan saves the vedas but madhu kaitabh are on the boat fighting with Narayan, Lakshmi looks worried. Voice over says its a pariksha of Nar, Narayan and Narayani. 

Thanks for the update, you are doing god's work🤗

Quite the standard episode, Was excited to see Sheshnag's many hooded form and more Narayan and Sheshnag interactions, please. It is a bromance that I would pay to watch as Sheshnag has helped Narayan during his Avatars. The most prominent once being Lakshman in Ramayan and Balaram in Mahabharat and Srimad Bhagvat Mahapuran. 

The horses confused me for a second cause in the Puranas there are two stories of Vedas being stolen one where a demon named Hayagriva steals them from Brahma when he was in deep meditation. And he also had a boon saying only another Hayagriva (horse-headed creature) could kill him so Vishnu took the Avatar of Hayagriva to kill him. 

And the other version is that Madhu and Kaitabh stole the Vedas and Vishnu then took the Hayagriva form to recover them. The two bodies of Madhu and Kaitabha disintegrated into twelve pieces (two heads, two, four arms and four legs). Yet another legend has it that during the creation, Vishnu compiled the Vedas in the Hayagrīva form.

Many series just focus on the 10 main avatars of Bhagwan Vishnu so I am glad to see, Hayagriva Avatar in this show. As other shows dealing with Matsya Avatar showed Matsya fighting Madhu Kaitabh which is right according to to too some scriptures but not as accurate. So maybe we will be getting 22 ( sometimes 24 avatar's of Vishnu) 

1. Four Kumaras 
  2. Varaha 
  3. Narada
  4. Nara-Narayana 
  5. Kapila Muni and Devahuti 
  6. Dattatreya 
  7. Yajna 
  8. Rishabha 
  9. Prithu 
  10. Matsya 
  11. Kurma 
  12. Dhanvantari
  13. Mohini 
  14. Narasimha 
  15. Vamana 
  16. Parashurama 
  17. Rama 
  18. Vyasa 
  19. Balarama 
  20. Krishna 
  21. Buddha 
  22. Kalki 

But most of these avatars are referenced in Jainism, Sikhism and Buddhism so maybe not. As the focus is on Vishnu Puran 

Loved the poetic voiceover of the precap, Nar Narayan and Narayani's pariksha really expresses is an appropriate way of calling the Matsys Avatar track. Can't wait for the Madhusudhan and Kaitabhi track.