Alia’s underwater photoshoot SIMILAR to Sameera’s pregnancy shoot

Dilwali89 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

https://www.pinkvilla.com/fashion/celebrity-style/alia-bhatt-s-latest-underwater-photoshoot-extremely-similar-sameera-reddy-s-pregnancy-shoot-484120

Alia Bhatt’s latest underwater photoshoot is EXTREMELY SIMILAR to Sameera Reddy’s pregnancy shootAlia Bhatt recently shared her Vogue India October cover shoot and it instantly reminded us of Sameera Reddy’s pregnancy shoot

Written By Pinkvilla Desk  33666 reads  Mumbai  Updated: November 6, 2019 06:44 pm

Alia Bhatt’s latest underwater photoshoot is EXTREMELY SIMILAR to Sameera Reddy’s pregnancy shootAlia Bhatt’s latest underwater photoshoot is EXTREMELY SIMILAR to Sameera Reddy’s pregnancy shoot

•  

Photoshoots have become the norm in this current age and time. Gone are the days when we’d patiently wait for esteemed magazines and newspapers to come out with illustrious celebrity photoshoots. These days with social media going on a major high, the audiences get an easy insight into the star’s day to day life. The connectivity has grown immensely and that is all because of social media. However, not everything is rosy as there are a lot of cons to that as well.

A few months ago, South star and Bollywood actress, Sameera Reddy took the Internet by storm with her underwater pregnancy shoot. The mother of two broke major stereotypes with her breath-takingly beautiful pictures. In the photos we see how Sameera has donned a lime green colour bikini with attached drapes and is flaunting her baby bump. She also shared photos of her wherein she had donned a bright pink bikini with white drapes. The photoshoot was received positively by everyone and Sameera was praised majorly for it. 

While this sure is interesting, yesterday, Vogue India dropped images from their October magazine cover shoot. What really caught our attention was how Alia Bhatt’s cover shoot had a striking similarity to that of Sameera’s. In the photo we see Alia wearing a neon green monokini with an exaggerated full sleeves cape and a long train. 

The photoshoot immediately reminded us of Sameera’s photoshoot. From the underwater concept to the use of the pop green colour in the outfit, the similarities were too hard to miss. While Reddy looked upwards and gave out a very dreamy feel to the photo, Bhatt on the other hand posed for the camera try to look all composed. Do you think that maybe Alia Bhatt’s shoot was inspired by Sameera Reddy’s? Do comment below and let us know. Also, who do you think aced the underwater shoot better? Do let us know. 

For more on Fashion & Beauty, follow @pinkvillafashion 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

GumGum thumbnail

They are different. Aloo was farting, Sameera wasn't.

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: zoinks

They are different. Aloo was farting, Sameera wasn't.

Oh shoot, I hadn’t even noticed those bubbles behind Alia 🤣   

Also at first I read the subject line as Alia’s underwear shoot 😆

Glitter_In_Eye thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

@bold read the same at first.🤣

GumGum thumbnail

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/151722245

Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

I read it as underwear shoot too 😵😆

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

She’s bubbling all over the place.  Did she have beans before this shoot? J/k.  I’m sure it’s done for aesthetics but boy is it badly positioned! 😂 

GrumpyTheCat thumbnail

They could have atleast changed the color of Alia’s dress to Yellow Or Even Bright Red to not seem like a bad constipated copy. 😂🤦🏼‍♀️

SoyMilk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Why is no one talking about how it look likes she's wearing a diaper, especially in the other outfits? 

Seriously who green- lighted this photo shoot to print?  Alia look horribly awkward and uncomfortable... I'd kill to hear Tyra Bank's and the original ANTM judges' commentary on this shoot that they made popular back in '07!

Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

kese kese logicchod concept leke atte hai log, photoshoot ke naam mai.