Users

Frequent Posters

kanajigokul thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Deepika18767

Wow at least 

Some break from a never ending holiday ðŸ¤“😕

She said hope Karan Aditi will be there. But Aditi is in Udaipur now. Dont know..when she is returning. DT will be here only for 2 days.  Hope PH planned to shoot all casts together...

momb24 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Wonder why such a long trip when yhm ending,i mean i go holidays but want to come back home after a week or two but this trip is never ending.  Maybe they doing something work wise we dont know of. 

zohakhan7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: momb24

Wonder why such a long trip when yhm ending,i mean i go holidays but want to come back home after a week or two but this trip is never ending.  Maybe they doing something work wise we dont know of. 

Yes i guess she is busy with some work there and we don't know about it other wise who goes on holidays for so long n why keep coming back n going again n again.

Something else if defo going on because it doesn't seems to be just vacations alone.

TheStranger thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: zohakhan7

Yes i guess she is busy with some work there and we don't know about it other wise who goes on holidays for so long n why keep coming back n going again n again.

Something else if defo going on because it doesn't seems to be just vacations alone.

Someone said they are planning to settle down there. 

--QUEEN-- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheStranger

Someone said they are planning to settle down there. 

Both she and her husband should quit acting then. Even her recent interviews didn't hint at such development. 

Moving to and fro from London is a costly affair, wonder why she is doing that, if it's just a holiday. I didn't expect she would come back again to shoot for yhm.

Glad she will shoot with kp, but she will not shoot with Ruhanika😭

MG_Inactive thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Don't care who is going to settle where, don't care two hoots about it really as long as the show we have all loved for so long gets a decent ending with the original trio..glad she came back to give her final shots atleast, wish they had accomodated Ruhaanika's schedule with KP and DT but anyways beggars can't be choosers..

Dmug thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Now she is coming back from London on her own cost to shoot for a show which is ending if thats not dedication what is i dnt know! Also shuttling from london to India for 2/3 days is a costly affair but she is still doing it cause she must have given commitment here which she is adhering to, blaming people/actors is very easy i suppose which we always end up doing but we seldom try to be in their shoes and think about how dynamic their life is and how they manage everything within their limited resources and time anyways I am sure london trip was planned in advance may be even before she knew YHM ending will coincide with the dates of their stay there! We really dont know what goes on behind the scenes but since channel and the production house is not complaining about her unavailability and unprpfessionalism as people like to call it i m assuming they were informed about it well in advance thus everything was adjusted accordingly. Also they r doing something there for sure may not be related to acting per se but something is up as they r stationed at one place and aren't hopping from one city to another which people normally do on holidays they explore unless its a staycation. But she said in her story posted few days back where she said we r doing something here in London, she didnt share details but we may soon get to know it if at all its meant to be public. I was myself surprised with long london stay but like i said i dnt blame her for it as long as i see the effort, i hope she shoots with Ruhanika too since its weekend and she will be available to shoot and i hope they also shoot that ending scene in these 2 days so we dnt have to see her photoshopped picture in the family pic.

Edited by Dmug - 4 years ago
venu66 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Is DT going to shoot today

sreeu12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

No, if you look here it is mentioned mother arms is doll who looks after daughter...

South film copy