Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DushtKanya thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Has Rangoli ever given an interview? I am curious to know if she seems like somebody who would be so crass outside of Twitter.

Kyahikahoon thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

Bewakoofi ki hadd hoti hai..I felt like opening a twitter account just to reply to her ..

Pehli baat to Malaika's post was in appreciation of her son..so if Chandel wanted to praise she should've praised the son ..not mom. Why comment on modern day mom.

Then saying 'it's amazing..kaash Hamari maa se itna pyaar mila hota'..arre crazy aurat ..the post is about kid caring for his mother ..kaash tum dono beheno ne apne maa baap ko itna pyaar or izzat diye hote..unki parwah ki hoti..instead u two went on to say terrible things about ur parents and childhood and put it out for the world to judge. Apne maa baap ko aisa mauka diya hota ki wo Malaika ki tarah apne bachchon ki tareef me kuch likhe..

Hum sabko bhi apni tarah bewakoof aur gandi soch wali samajhti hai.. she may judge Malaika however she wants but she is doing a better job at being a mom and human compared to her. What legacy is she going to give to her son? Acid tongue?

Edited by niyati13 - 4 years ago