Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NINALOGY thumbnail

Neutral Nomads

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: awida

🀣

But we are happy , na? πŸ˜ƒ We need to be prepared for bad times. Or think of other ppl who aren't blessed with happiness like us.

Yes Alhumdullilah we are happy but we also pass through difficult times. And in those difficult times we need to watch light hearted dramas on depressing ones. 

Such dramas make us grow sympathetic . It is good to she few tears for humanity. And think deep of the reasons behind lots of injustice in this world. πŸ€“ I just realized that I escaped many meaningfull dramas fearing depression. But ended up watching worthless dramas.🀒 

I agreed but i think so that I have seen a lot of depressing dramas. 

I need to watch Kashf from the beginning. I loved it.❀️

I liked this drama but I still think they should give her happy ending. 

Anyways glad you liked this serial. 

MochaQueen thumbnail

Neutral Nomads

i cant see kashf dying

I-SunShine_Soul thumbnail

But why?mujhy woh scene pasand hai

Originally posted by: _NINA_

I liked this drama but I still think they should give her happy ending. 

Anyways glad you liked this serial. 

I think it was a happy ending. πŸ€“ It is better you die than to be surrounded by greedy family members, who destroy your happiness, and force you to do things you don't want to do, just for their own benefit.πŸ€” Even Wajdan turned out to be another source of torture , the man she believed that he will keep loving her went mad and told her harsh things in their last meeting. πŸ˜” I felt happy that she got rid of them and died while in a sajda.πŸ˜ƒ

I know . 😭it is heartbreaking.πŸ₯Ί 

CornKhazana thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 6

Totally agree. Helping your parents is gr8 . They deserve more , coz they give us life care and love . But when they use us as money machines, and stop working although able, just to depend on us. Here it is important for girls to draw the line between duty and own happiness. πŸ˜Š 

Yup, you worded everything so clearly.

CornKhazana thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 6

Kashf had to die or else her relatives would have made her work for money forever. They would have never let her settled down n I feel she was really unhappy n depressed. Other than God, she had no one n thus she went to one who mattered the most. 

Love the scene on how she replied to her mom for last time n how she died after the namaz.

MochaQueen thumbnail

Neutral Nomads

Originally posted by: CornKhazana

Kashf had to die or else her relatives would have made her work for money forever. They would have never let her settled down n I feel she was really unhappy n depressed. Other than God, she had no one n thus she went to one who mattered the most. 

Love the scene on how she replied to her mom for last time n how she died after the namaz.

i dont have a problem with the ending its just i hate to see innocent people getting sad endings😭 even if its for her own good...death is just sad

NINALOGY thumbnail

Neutral Nomads

I think it was a happy ending. πŸ€“ It is better you die than to be surrounded by greedy family members, who destroy your happiness, and force you to do things you don't want to do, just for their own benefit.πŸ€” Even Wajdan turned out to be another source of torture , the man she believed that he will keep loving her went mad and told her harsh things in their last meeting. πŸ˜” I felt happy that she got rid of them and died while in a sajda.πŸ˜ƒ

I agree with you 

The way they turned Wajdaan's character after marriage and made such scenarios for which dying is appropriate or best ending.  

But I wish that they would never have change wajdaan's character like that. I still preferred to give happy ending for kasf. She deserves happiness. 

If I was the writer I would never have changed wajdaan's character. I would give happy ending to kasf with that wajdaan who loves her selflessly. Who will accept her the way she is.