Frequent Posters

1169266 thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Last episode

tonight at 8pm🥳

https://www.instagram.com/p/CG1z0jwp9Sb/?hl=en

1169266 thumbnail

just watched the last episode of Kashffff😳.Wajdan and Zoya got married.and last mein Kashf ki death ho gyi😕.

https://youtu.be/xE1nW3Wt7DU

-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

^^^You shouldn’t add spoilers!!!!!

anyways Junaid Khan’s performance was outstanding!

I wish they showed everyone’s miserable life. They didn’t show Phupo Either.

End was already predicted.

Wajdaan got mad. Kasf died.

I wanted to watch Kasf's father, her phupho and muteeullah end as well but they did not bother to show us that what happened to them.

Overall it was a depressing drama with a depressing ending. Having Good execution and good performances by actors. Though they can give us happy ending. Muhje ek baat samjh nhi arahi why they are showing sad ending for positive characters like Misha in JAlan and now kasf in kasf. They want to convey that Achy log sirf dukhi rehty hein. Such endings can decrease the morale of audience.

Edited by _NINA_ - 3 years ago
moosewithagoose thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

Thanks for the spoiler, won't bother watching 🙂

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: _NINA_

End was already predicted.

Wajdaan got mad. Kasf died.

I wanted to watch Kasf's father, her phupho and muteeullah end as well but they did not bother to show us that what happened to them.

Overall it was a depressing drama with a depressing ending. Having Good execution and good performances by actors. Though they can give us happy ending. Muhje ek baat samjh nhi arahi why they are showing sad ending for positive characters like Misha in JAlan and now kasf in kasf. They want to convey that Achy log sirf dukhi rehty hein. Such endings can decrease the morale of audience.

It happens in reality. That good ppl suffer. Bad ones get what they want. 🤔 I am glad they showed this ending coz it sends the right message acc to me.😳 which is : in this bad world you should stand up for your self, for your own happiness. Don't encourage anyone to use you, even your family. Try to make them understand that you have your own life and dreams. You aren't a slave. Warna you'll die . Coz none will appreciate your sacrifises. 😭 It was clear that her gready family didn't care for her. So she should've not followed them. And let them find a way to start a living. That money she spent on them , she could've hired a shop and let her father run a buissness. If he refused to, then it is his fault. She shouldn't feel guilty.

-shabz- thumbnail

Spoilers ahead!!!

only death could end Kashfs dreams so I guess that’s why she had to die.
one thing I fail to understand, in which universe would the parents marry off their second daughter to the same guy who had divorced their other daughter? If the daughter dies then sometimes it happens, but not in divorce cases. I guess the director had no other way of showing Zoya miserable so that’s why.

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: -shabz-

Spoilers ahead!!!

only death could end Kashfs dreams so I guess that’s why she had to die.
one thing I fail to understand, in which universe would the parents marry off their second daughter to the same guy who had divorced their other daughter? If the daughter dies then sometimes it happens, but not in divorce cases. I guess the director had no other way of showing Zoya miserable that’s why.

Well. It happened in the days of my grandfather.😆 he married a woman , then divorced her. And after many years he married her sister. And divorced her too.😆

But nowadays it is tough to imagine such things happening in real life. Although in dramas it happens. 😆 This family always wanted Zoya to get married to Wajdan. I wonder why? !🤓

I am glad that Kashf died, to get rid of all this. 😃 I remember a while ago I watched an American movie: Green Mile. It has a brown man who feels the pain of everybody. 😒 He was hanged for a crime which he didn't commit. And I felt it was the only way he gets rid of the pain he feels.😭

Originally posted by: awida

It happens in reality. That good ppl suffer. Bad ones get what they want. 🤔 I am glad they showed this ending coz it sends the right message acc to me.😳 which is : in this bad world you should stand up for your self, for your own happiness. Don't encourage anyone to use you, even your family. Try to make them understand that you have your own life and dreams. You aren't a slave. Warna you'll die . Coz none will appreciate your sacrifises. 😭 It was clear that her gready family didn't care for her. So she should've not followed them. And let them find a way to start a living. That money she spent on them , she could've hired a shop and let her father run a buissness. If he refused to, then it is his fault. She shouldn't feel guilty.

I agree with you

But still I believe Allah ki Zaat Insaaf karney wali hai Aur Duniya Main Maqafaat e Amaal mil jata hai.

Real life mein Achy log suffer karty hein par Allah unhy nawaztaa bhi hai kuch ko duniya mein bhi inaam milta hai baki akhraat mein tu asal inaam mily ga.

I know Yeh drama inhony reality sy close banaya hai.but a person like me watch dramas to get relieve from my routine life issues and hectic routine. Pora drama itna depressing hoga tu relieve tu dorr ki baat aur zaida depression mein ja sakhta hai insan.

-shabz- thumbnail

Originally posted by: awida

Well. It happened in the days of my grandfather.😆 he married a woman , then divorced her. And after many years he married her sister. And divorced her too.😆

But nowadays it is tough to imagine such things happening in real life. Although in dramas it happens. 😆 This family always wanted Zoya to get married to Wajdan. I wonder why? !🤓

I am glad that Kashf died, to get rid of all this. 😃 I remember a while ago I watched an American movie: Green Mile. It has a brown man who feels the pain of everybody. 😒 He was hanged for a crime which he didn't commit. And I felt it was the only way he gets rid of the pain he feels.😭

Yeah might have happened generations ago but nowadays people are so unforgiving, they can never forgive a family or a guy for divorcing one daughter.

green mile is such an amazing movie. Tom hanks is my absolute favourite actor., btw it was a black man and he was electrocuted. Loved the movie. It was sad but amazing.