Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ruby7 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Sammi266

Sigh, Junaid is one of those people I feel need to take a bit of a break. It's not just that he's in too many dramas, his characters are also very same-y.

And I feel like in the recent ones I watched with him, his chemistry with the female leads isn't clicking for me either. 

He is a good actor but tbh  I have never liked a single character he has played till date. His chemistry with hira is good but script matters..

MochaQueen thumbnail

Neutral Nomads

Another imran aiza in the making. Why are people not getting bored of these two?

Junaid needs a break and I want to see Hira working with other actors

Sammi266 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Ngl I wouldn't mind if Hira took a break too lmao. Or do a different kind of character. All her characters have been these goody-goody girls. 

I feel like I'm always complaining lmao. I don't know what's happened to me. Kya karoon mein. 

MochaQueen thumbnail

Neutral Nomads

Hira used to do vamp roles beforte she got famous lol. She suited those. I dont mind her because she still does less dramas than Junaid bhai sahab

Sammi266 thumbnail

I was thinking about that as I posted. Mostly female actors start their careers with vamp roles. And I'd just thought that Hira somehow avoided that but from you said she apparently didn't avoid it after all. 

You have a point. Hira works pretty consistently but generally her dramas don't overlap the way junaid's do. I wonder why, like he's okay but he's not the greatest so how is he getting so much work?

MochaQueen thumbnail

Neutral Nomads

i think he just has a big fan following like imran and aiza

Ruby7 thumbnail

I was thinking about that as I posted. Mostly female actors start their careers with vamp roles. And I'd just thought that Hira somehow avoided that but from you said she apparently didn't avoid it after all. 

You have a point. Hira works pretty consistently but generally her dramas don't overlap the way junaid's do. I wonder why, like he's okay but he's not the greatest so how is he getting so much work?

Junaid is humble and hard working. His co stars have always praised him..He is probably doing as many shows as he can now as he knows later he May be offered senior roles. I think he should be a selective in his work but then he has survived all this time and obviously has had successful shows 

Sammi266 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ruby7

Junaid is humble and hard working. His co stars have always praised him..He is probably doing as many shows as he can now as he knows later he May be offered senior roles. I think he should be a selective in his work but then he has survived all this time and obviously has had successful shows 

No you're right, he seems like a nice enough man. And noone can doubt that he's hard working. 

I think a lot of people arent very selective about what they do. I don't know if they're not sure that this success will last so they try to do as much work as they can. Saboor is another one.

And realistically I understand that there will be overexposure of actors because there are so many channels and so many dramas and there aren't as many actors ke har aadmi bas aik drama mein aayey aur 6 months chutti le. 

Ruby7 thumbnail

No you're right, he seems like a nice enough man. And noone can doubt that he's hard working. 

I think a lot of people arent very selective about what they do. I don't know if they're not sure that this success will last so they try to do as much work as they can. Saboor is another one.

And realistically I understand that there will be overexposure of actors because there are so many channels and so many dramas and there aren't as many actors ke har aadmi bas aik drama mein aayey aur 6 months chutti le. 

Yeah many are over exposed and I personally like quality over quantity, in terms of myself watching the shows. I don't like watching the same actor do more than 1 show at one time so I tend to choose the show I will watch first  between the options. Maybe in future they will start airing more dailies and that format will work better. I don't know.

Saboor I agree about, she is always doing multiple shows at one time. But then it can increase her chances of getting more successful shows. Her sister has done good work. 

Junaid mostly  play characters which don't click for me at all. 

hariskh thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

https://www.instagram.com/p/B4eULUBhusQ/

Sabeena Farooq is also a part of this show, she is shooting with Hira and Junaid these days which I have seen from her Instagram Stories