Meenu and Mishti and sabut ????

RamAayeHain thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

I really liked the segment where mishti hugs meenu and they both team up to bring truth in front of abir. 

Once meenu had said that ye ladki Sirf ghar todna jaanti hai, and today mishti proved her wrong, she went out of the way to find out the truth about mehul 

It's good that meenu is accepting mishti, but I want her to accept mishti seeing mishti's nature not just because she was on her side in this fiasco 

And what sabut they were talking about, meenu to kabhi Batana hi nahi chahti thi And Now she will tell and what about parul then, kunal ka sach bahar aa jaayega na πŸ€”

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: MishBirStruck

I really liked the segment where mishti hugs meenu and they both team up to bring truth in front of abir. 

Once meenu had said that ye ladki Sirf ghar todna jaanti hai, and today mishti proved her wrong, she went out of the way to find out the truth about mehul 

It's good that meenu is accepting mishti, but I want her to accept mishti seeing mishti's nature not just because she was on her side in this fiasco 

And what sabut they were talking about, meenu to kabhi Batana hi nahi chahti thi And Now she will tell and what about parul then, kunal ka sach bahar aa jaayega na πŸ€”

Bold: I read somewhere it will only be for this fiasco. After marriage will do all possible to break up MishBir

RamAayeHain thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ms.S.K.

Bold: I read somewhere it will only be for this fiasco. After marriage will do all possible to break up MishBir

That's why I am not that happy because meenu is not accepting her whole heartedly and it will create many problems afterwards, not to forget kunal is still not out of delusion 

Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

That's why I am not that happy because meenu is not accepting her whole heartedly and it will create many problems afterwards, not to forget kunal is still not out of delusion 

Kunal not her son and think Abir not her son, then whose son is Abir?? 

As I started to follow this show upon Mehul's entry (Sameeer Dharmadhikari is my fav. actor), who is older - Abir or Kunal??  

Onyourface thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I wrote the same thing in my highlights also...you see majboori mein dushman ko bhi dost banana padta hai πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

She actually had no option now , she knew only mishti is the way to get back his son,  what I genuinely admire about meenu at the moment is that she is being extremely frank,  she did tell this to everyone that she isn't fond of mish but still accepting her because of abir,  over the time their bond will grow , meenu also has certain presumptions about mishti .. things will get better with time for sure 

Onyourface thumbnail

As I started to follow this show upon Mehul's entry (Sameeer Dharmadhikari is my fav. actor), who is older - Abir or Kunal??  

Abir is the older one , abir's baba left when he 5 or 6 ...kunal was just born at that time 

RamAayeHain thumbnail

Abir is the older one, but I dont know  whose son is abir, it's so Ajeeb mystery 

RamAayeHain thumbnail

Originally posted by: Onyourface

I wrote the same thing in my highlights also...you see majboori mein dushman ko bhi dost banana padta hai πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

She actually had no option now , she knew only mishti is the way to get back his son,  what I genuinely admire about meenu at the moment is that she is being extremely frank,  she did tell this to everyone that she isn't fond of mish but still accepting her because of abir,  over the time their bond will grow , meenu also has certain presumptions about mishti .. things will get better with time for sure 

Hey UruπŸ€—, I will read your highlights tomorrow as tomorrow is my last practical exam 

And exactly what I am saying, Majburi hi hai ek Tarah se, it's like Abhi vo abir ko mere paas laa rahi hai so I'll accept her, Baad mein Kuch gadbad ki to fir anti mishti ban jaaungi πŸ™„

Bold - that's true, I am glad she's not faking it like kunal, she's still honest to everyone and herself, dynamics are changing, I hope their relationship blooms with time coz I really get mother daughter vibes from them seeing their offscreen bonding πŸ˜†

Onyourface thumbnail

Hey UruπŸ€—, I will read your highlights tomorrow as tomorrow is my last practical exam 

And exactly what I am saying, Majburi hi hai ek Tarah se, it's like Abhi vo abir ko mere paas laa rahi hai so I'll accept her, Baad mein Kuch gadbad ki to fir anti mishti ban jaaungi πŸ™„

Bold - that's true, I am glad she's not faking it like kunal, she's still honest to everyone and herself, dynamics are changing, I hope their relationship blooms with time coz I really get mother daughter vibes from them seeing their offscreen bonding πŸ˜†

Arey no worries yaara ...exams first anydayπŸ˜ƒπŸ€—πŸ€—...all the best dear ..do well β€οΈ

Exactly it's fair weather friends kind of thing right now ...but like you even I have a feeling they will share a genuine bond in future ...they have similar qualities...on the face hain ...jaasos hain...dono ko parivaar bohot pasand hai πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

What is kunal faking ? I didnt get that part ...vo bhi toh yeda hai sabke samne except the divorce thing n all

RamAayeHain thumbnail

Originally posted by: Onyourface

Arey no worries yaara ...exams first anydayπŸ˜ƒπŸ€—πŸ€—...all the best dear ..do well β€οΈ

Exactly it's fair weather friends kind of thing right now ...but like you even I have a feeling they will share a genuine bond in future ...they have similar qualities...on the face hain ...jaasos hain...dono ko parivaar bohot pasand hai πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

What is kunal faking ? I didnt get that part ...vo bhi toh yeda hai sabke samne except the divorce thing n all

Thanku so much Uru, much needed πŸ€—

Yeah I want that only 

He fakes in front of mahs family na baar baar I am sorry Maine mishti ke saath aise behave kiya and all, jabki he does not feel sorry at all