Octothorpe thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

She was in the balcony, looking at the road with all the love in her eyes. He was to come today, after ages. Yes, she was going to see him after what feels like a life time. Her heart was thumping rigorously in her chest. She couldn't contain her excitement. "Beena!" Tauji came in the room. "Satyanaash! Iss budhau Ko bilkul chain nahi. Meri Khushi inse bardasht Kahan Hoti haii." Beena said and adjusted her pallu and went inside with a sulking face. "Beena Zara nashta lagao." Tauji said and sat on the sofa. "Ji." She said and went inside the kitchen blabbering to herself. "Aaj Apne sautan se tujhe Milne nahi Dunga." Tauji smirked and parted his hair to touch the vermillion and kissed few of it that stuck on his hand. Pralay saw that and decided to ask a question he was meaning to ask since forever. "Papa, ek baat batao." He said and sat near Tauji. "Haan bolo beta." He said. "Aap Sindoor lagate hain aur mangalsutra bhi pehente hain Lekin Aap chudi Kyun nahi pehente?" It was his innocent question. Just then the honking of the car could be heard from downstairs and Beena came running and by mistake dropped the hot spatula on Tauji's hands and ran to the balcony. Little did anyone know it was on purpose Because she stopped for a while, smirked and then ran to the balcony. Tauji had to fold his kurta and Pralay saw red bangles in his hands. He ran away to tell his friends he won the bet. His father did wear bangles. 

Beena saw Sameer getting off the car and he waved to her, actually to Naina but she thought he waved to her and she blushed like anything. It was after a week that he returned from Hong Kong and came to pick Naina up from her Chachaji's place. Beena could see Sameer blushing and she blushed more. She ran towards the staircase so that she could hug her bholuram Sabse pehle. Behind her ran Tauji. She was running with all her might and even left behind Naina. She saw Sameer climbing the staircase. Idea clicked to her. She would act that she's falling and Sameer would catch her, so romantic. Haaye! She was dreaming all that and running and tripped over her own saree. Sameer saw her falling and didn't understand what to do and he stepped aside, making her go hit the pillar. Tauji came and picked her up. Sameer looked at her and then at Naina and shook his head. Preeti suppressed her laughter but Pralay who was coming back after getting his chocolates from the won bet money, he saw his mother and started laughing like anything. "Bahut accha hua." Tauji smirked. 

After a while, Sameer was seated in the living room while Naina and Preeti helped Bela in the snacks etc. Beena came, limping in and sat beside Sameer. "Aur batao Bholuram? Kaisa Raha Safar?" She asked while she batted her eyes in that dramatic way, very fast. Sameer got scared and called for Naina and almost spiller the tea on his shirt. "O bai! Bholuram, ye kya Kiya. Chaliye bathroom mein main saaf kar deti hoon." She said, still batting her eyes dramatically. "Na-nahi, main khud chala jaaunga." He quickly got up and called for Naina and went to the bathroom. "Haaye! Mera Naya roop dekh ke toh tum dang reh jaaoge." She thought and went to her house to go get changed. While, in the room, after cleaning the shirt, Sameer came out of the bathroom and saw Naina standing with a towel. He took the towel and kept it aside. He wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her into a hug. Adjusting his head in the crook of her neck, he smelled her hair, he missed doing all that. "I missed you." He murmured. Before anything, Preeti barged in but immediately turned her face. "Yaar, Naina. Darwaza toh band kar leti." She said and giggled.  "Ab tumse kya chupana nahi?" Sameer said and kissed Naina on her cheeks. "Chee! Jijaji." Preeti said and left and Sameer laughed while Naina was embarrassed.

In the bedroom, Beena was clad in a pink one shoulder top and colourful skirt, just like Madhuri Dixit from Tezaab's famous song, ek do teen. She tied her hair in a ponytail and wrapped a yellow scarf around it. She looked at herself in the mirror. "Bholuram Ko Madhuri pasand hai. Main hoon uski Madhuri." She blushed. Tauji saw her and almost suffered a heartattack. "Tu mera imtehaan le Rahi Beena." He said. Dramatic wind rushed in and his Kurta flew, revealing his mangalsutra and bangles. He too went and took out a similar dress and wore it. Beena looked at him and then at herself. He couldn't make the ponytail of course. "Accha! Toh ab aap mujhse bholuram cheenenge." She pounced at him and tore his top and laughed. He got up and held her hair in order to untie it but her entire ponytail came in his hand revealing a thin hair braid under it. Hearing all the chaos, Sameer, Naina, Preeti, Bela and Pralay rushed in. And what they saw was unbelievable. Tauji was standing in a skirt and once a one shoulder but now a pink tube top, bangles, mangalsutra and vermilion in his hair and Beena in the same dress but no hair, almost. They all ran back their home, embarrassed.

Very random and bakwas I know. I'm sorry. That's why kept it short. Meant for fun, not intended to hurt anyone. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shelly_nair thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Hilarious🤣🤣🤣 what was that😆😆 

shelly_nair thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

😊

Edited by shelly_nair - 4 years ago
munchkinland thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

You did it again

Man I am laughing like hell

Hey bhagwan the worst scenario ðŸ¤£

and you know what I mean by worst

kaun imagine kr skta hain yeh tera siwa

Taiji and Sameer🤢

And Taiji going mad over her love for him

and Tauji

oh God

shit I need to hold my stomach

Its paining with so much laughter 

Thank you Hash for always bringings something new on our plates🤗

Edited by munchkinland - 4 years ago
Labhya thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Why do I have a feeling I've read it before 🤔🤔🤔

Octothorpe thumbnail

Originally posted by: shelly_nair

Hilarious🤣🤣🤣 what was that😆😆 

I'm glad you found it worth a laugh or two. ðŸ˜†

Thank you😳

Octothorpe thumbnail

Originally posted by: Labhya

Why do I have a feeling I've read it before 🤔🤔🤔

Because I posted a similar kind once upon a time (maybe in Mumbai)😆

Octothorpe thumbnail

Unres soon😛

Labhya thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Octothorpe

Because I posted a similar kind once upon a time (maybe in Mumbai)😆

Yeasssssssss

I was searching for that OS 

Can u share me the name of that os

Sparkling_starr thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2022) 0 Thumbnail + 2

Ohh🤪... What was this... I can't stop laughing ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£.  It was hilarious ðŸ˜†ðŸ¤£. You had posted a similar OS earlier also..right?

Keep writing. 

Disha