Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Majority thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
Mythili

1)Newtons Laws of motion in your style(No modifications to the content of original Law )
I shall keep on spamming until and unless forced to stop by Moderator
The speed at which I will increase (or decrease) my spamming will be directly proportional to the threat of Moderator
For every spam there is an equal and opposite Moderator

2) Is it really necessary to for the people to spend millions of money on Space explorations?(Seriously)
Yes it is. Don't you ever do something just for the heck of it? …. Even though it may have no immediate tangible return?

3)Why do people spend tons of years on Ph.D,Post doc..... Do they really find something useful? Is Ph.d necessary to master in a Subject?
To quench the unquenchable thirst for knowledge.

4)Were you studious (Oh!! U might have completed your education centuries back )?
Absolutely NO.

5) Do you agree with "Spare the rod spoil the child" attitude of elders with the kids?
Absolutely YES.

6)Why is it tough to understand you?
It isn't. Is it?

7) Can u name the states you visited in India?
WB (my home state), Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka, Tamil Nadu, Maharashtra, Orissa, Delhi, Jharkhand (Bihar) and Goa

8) When do you get angry?
Sometimes

9)What will u do when others get angry becoz of you?
What I will do will depend on how important that person is to me, and how important I am to him.
Majority thumbnail
@Maya_M

1. Why did you make Tanaz, my wife in your rehash of Sholay, Sound of music and Munnabhai MBBS?
I had hoped you'd like it.

2. Are you scared of your wife (If it's too personal then you can opt out )?
I think when you love a person, being scared (of that person) is not part of your life

3. What was your favourite Debate topic?
There are quite a few

4. Who is your favourite Debater and why?
I have many favourite debaters

5. Name one good quality of
Mythili - persistence
Tally – makes good conversation
QT – intellect
Doc – steadfast and true
Sowmyaa – motherly
Tanaz – Angrez Ke Zamane Ke Jailor
Maya –sense of humour
Maryam – sorry. I don't know who Maryam is

6. If you want to change the ending of any one Hollywood movie then which one would that be and what would be the ending?
Forrest Gump. I would let forrest die and have the world see the amount of grief that such a simple man would inspire

7. Include any DM incident or DM-er and write a short story on this picture below

Sowmyaa is pining away, longing for her long lost winter blizzard and Mythili is singing "Dil De Diya Hai, Jaan Tuhhe Denge" to keep her company

8. Do you like the idea of Tally stalking you?
Mmm … difficult … will have to see ….

9. Can you please post recipe to make adrak wali chai (Tea with ginger)?
For adrak tea without milk and sugar
Go to the field, pick adrak out of the soil. Go to the garden, pick tea leaf off plant. Dry tea leaf. Wash tea leaf. Dry tea leaf. Wash tea leaf. Dry tea leaf. Wash tea leaf. Dry tea leaf. Wash tea leaf. Wash adrak. Chop adrak into tiny pieces. Dry tea leaf. Wash tea leaf. Dry tea leaf. Wash tea leaf. Dry tea leaf. Wash tea leaf. Dry tea leaf. Wash tea leaf. Go to the river. Take some water in a mug. Dry tea leaf. Wash tea leaf Dry tea leaf. Wash tea leaf Dry tea leaf. Wash tea leaf. Light a fire. Dry tea leaf. Wash tea leaf. Put water on fire. Dry tea leaf. Wash tea leaf Dry tea leaf. Wash tea leaf fire has gone out (because you put water on fire). Light fire again. Dry tea leaf. Wash tea leaf. Dry tea leaf. Wash if you are still reading this then you must eb as crazy as I am. tea leaf. By now fire has gone out again so light fire again. Dry tea leaf. Wash tea leaf Dry tea leaf. Wash tea leaf. Dry tea leaf. Wash tea leaf. Fire is buring bright. Put water inside a kettle on place on fire. Dry tea leaf. Wash tea leaf. When water boils, put adrak in water. Put tea leaf in water. Take kettle down from fire. Pour contents into a cup. Drink.

For adrak tea with milk and sugar
If your want tea with milk and sugar, Go to the field, pick adrak out of the soil. Go to the garden, pick tea leaf off plant. Dry tea leaf. Wash tea leaf. Dry tea leaf. Wash tea leaf. Dry tea leaf. Wash tea leaf. Dry tea leaf. Wash tea leaf. Wash adrak. Chop adrak into tiny pieces. Dry tea leaf. Wash tea leaf. Dry tea leaf. Wash tea leaf. Dry tea leaf. Wash tea leaf. Dry tea leaf. Wash tea leaf. Go to the river. Take some water in a mug. Dry tea leaf. Wash tea leaf Dry tea leaf. Wash tea leaf Dry tea leaf. Wash tea leaf. Light a fire. Dry tea leaf. Wash tea leaf. Put water on fire. Dry tea leaf. Wash tea leaf Dry tea leaf. Wash tea leaf fire has gone out (because you put water on fire). Light fire again. Dry tea leaf. Wash tea leaf. Dry tea leaf. Wash tea leaf. By now fire has gone out again so light fire again. Dry tea leaf. Wash tea leaf Dry tea leaf. Wash tea leaf. Dry tea leaf. Wash tea leaf. Fire is buring bright. Put water inside a kettle on place on fire. Dry tea leaf. Wash tea leaf. When water boils, put adrak in water. Put tea leaf in water. Take kettle down from fire. Pour contents into a cup. Add milk and sugar. Stir tea. Drink tea.

For Adrak tea with sugar but without milk
If your want tea with milk and sugar, Go to the field, pick adrak out of the soil. Go to the garden, pick tea leaf off plant. Dry tea leaf. Wash tea leaf. Dry tea leaf. Wash tea leaf. Dry tea leaf. Wash tea leaf. Dry tea leaf. Wash tea leaf. Wash adrak. Chop adrak into tiny pieces. Dry tea leaf. Wash tea leaf. Dry tea leaf. Wash tea leaf. Dry tea leaf. Wash tea leaf. Dry tea leaf. Wash tea leaf. Go to the river. Take some water in a mug. Dry tea leaf. Wash tea leaf Dry tea leaf. Wash tea leaf Dry tea leaf. Wash tea leaf. Light a fire. Dry tea leaf. Wash tea leaf. Put water on fire. Dry tea leaf. Wash tea leaf Dry tea leaf. Wash tea leaf fire has gone out (because you put water on fire). Light fire again. Dry tea leaf. Wash tea leaf. Dry tea leaf. Wash tea leaf. By now fire has gone out again so light fire again. Dry tea leaf. Wash tea leaf Dry tea leaf. Wash tea leaf. Dry tea leaf. Wash tea leaf. Fire is buring bright. Put water inside a kettle on place on fire. Dry tea leaf. Wash tea leaf. When water boils, put adrak in water. Put tea leaf in water. Take kettle down from fire. Pour contents into a cup. Add sugar. Stir tea. Drink tea.

For Adrak tea without sugar with milk
If your want tea with milk and sugar, Go to the field, pick adrak out of the soil. Go to the garden, pick tea leaf off plant. Dry tea leaf. Wash tea leaf. Dry tea leaf. Wash tea leaf. Dry tea leaf. Wash tea leaf. Dry tea leaf. Wash tea leaf. Wash adrak. Chop adrak into tiny pieces. Dry tea leaf. Wash tea leaf. Dry tea leaf. Wash tea leaf. Dry tea leaf. Wash tea leaf. Dry tea leaf. Wash tea leaf. Go to the river. Take some water in a mug. Dry tea leaf. Wash tea leaf Dry tea leaf. Wash tea leaf Dry tea leaf. Wash tea leaf. Light a fire. Dry tea leaf. Wash tea leaf. Put water on fire. Dry tea leaf. Wash tea leaf Dry tea leaf. Wash tea leaf fire has gone out (because you put water on fire). Light fire again. Dry tea leaf. Wash tea leaf. Dry tea leaf. Wash tea leaf. if you are STILL here, then you're much crazier that I am for sure By now fire has gone out again so light fire again. Dry tea leaf. Wash tea leaf Dry tea leaf. Wash tea leaf. Dry tea leaf. Wash tea leaf. Fire is buring bright. Put water inside a kettle on place on fire. Dry tea leaf. Wash tea leaf. When water boils, put adrak in water. Put tea leaf in water. Take kettle down from fire. Pour contents into a cup. Add milk. Stir tea. Drink tea.

10. Your comments on QT's analysis on Eskimo, ice formation on lips and their kiss ordeal.
That girl is so knowledgeable. She must have had first hand experience
MNMS thumbnail

Hmm... Jatayu Uncle ... its [ I M G ]"URL of the siggy" [/I M G ]in the siggy 😊

[given spaces in the IMG code ... because it just omits up... don;t give the spaces b/w I M and G😊]

[quote=Uncle J] Maryam – sorry. I don't know who Maryam is
[/quote]

Its the name of a bhoot at DM 🤔

Edited by MNMS - 17 years ago
Majority thumbnail
@MNMS

I already know she isn't teen yet , but will be teen then for preparation purpose ... just think of 15 items she would love to have
Mobile phone, iPod, watch, ear-rings, bracelet, car, sunglass, hair brush, CD's, bangles, laptop, her friends, brother, mother, father

-Do you think JK will kill Harry in "HP and deathly hallows" ?
Yes.

-How would you like to protest if she ever kills him?
Wouldn't

-If you enter in the HP world, and you are facing Voldemort and ... you have only way of surviving by being a death eater, what would you do?
The truth? I really really don't know. And I think that no person will be able to say a definite YES to this - ie. defy Voldy. We don't really know who we are until we are confronted by a life and death question ...

-What will you say to those who do not read quality books? [hiding myself in perfect hide-out ]
Read quality books

- Death is:
Just a crossing

- write 3 senstences using "Humare zamane mein..."
Humare zamane mein humare zamane hote
Humare zamane mein tumhara zamana nahi hota
Humare zamane mein zamane ko dikha dete

- Key to success is:
Break the rules of success

- Life is:
God's gift

- Hate is:
Necessary for revenge

- Jealosy is:
Proof that we are human

- You are a Sales Representative of Harry Potter books. How will you convince adults to read HP [who thinks these are just for kids and adults don't like magic fiction stuff]
Wouldn't you want to know what utter crap your kids are reading?

- tell 3 advantages of being a kid
I have forgotten. Why don't you tell me?

- 3 imp things you want your kids to learn:
Self confidence, self confidence and self confidence. A person with enough self confidence doesn't need anything else in life

- Parenting is:
A prize

- Engineering is:
A bore

- Boss is: :
Always right

- You are:
Not the boss

- If you face a boggart now, which shape it will take?
It could be MNMS
Majority thumbnail
@Swar_raj
write a dialouge in Dharam, or Amitabh style for following members:

This is going to be really difficult ….. may I use some other dialogue styles too?

Sowmyaa – I'll have what she's having (When Harry Met Sally)

Abhijit Shukla – Yeh Gari, Yeh Bangla (B)

Maya_M – genius Jijjaji (Pa'aji)

merimaid_QT – Eeeeeeesh (Utpal Dutta)

MNMS - ____________ (Rambo)

Sareg – Country Roads, take me home ….

Swar_Raj – Jis ki biwi moti uska bhi bara naam hai

Buffie – Paro (dilip saab)

TallyHo – rail gadi rail gadi (Ashok Kumar)

lighthouse – Hum Kissise Kam Nahin

Kabhi_21 – Kabhi alvida na kehna (mukesh)

T – hum angrez ke zamane ke jailor hai (asrani)

Mythili_Kiran – hai hai yeh ladki hai hai re hai

Jatayu- chahe koi mujhe jangli kahe

Mythilli (Twice as she got double role by you ) – chal dhannu

Solidsnake – main albeli, ghumo akeli

Bhilwara – yes boss

J Prasad – no boss

Savie – don ko pakadna mushkil nahi, naamumkin hai
Majority thumbnail

Originally posted by: MNMS

[quote=Uncle J] Maryam – sorry. I don't know who Maryam is [/quote] Its the name of a bhoot at DM 🤔

Oh Ok. Have yet to meet her I guess.

sowmyaa thumbnail
Jatayuji wonderful answers 😆....I am really having fun reading them...one question for now-

1. why do you imagine Tanaz as "angrez ke zamane ke jailor"?
lighthouse thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jatayu

@Lighthouse

"What do you think you will end up doing if you did both your fav activities sleeping and spamming together!"

Smelling

😆 😆 ..I didn't know you were NYC yesterday..!!!! There was a mysterious smell in NYC...😆 

The answer I had in mind was Slamming.!!!!

Edited by lighthouse - 17 years ago
MNMS thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jatayu

Oh Ok. Have yet to meet her I guess.

Hello... My Name is Maryam😃...and you are_________🤔*thinking Smiley on my face*

Edited by MNMS - 17 years ago
MNMS thumbnail

Originally posted by: sowmyaa

Jatayuji wonderful answers 😆....I am really having fun reading them...one question for now-

1. why do you imagine Tanaz as "angrez ke zamane ke jailor"?

This was exactly i was thinking😆 ROFL.... Tanaz as jailor...😆😆😆 .. Why not current zamane ke jailor😛 and .. why jailor😛 and.... OMG.. Wanna see her reaction for sure.... ROFL again😆