Final Reminder regarding Comparison & Name Calling: Important

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 4 years ago

Hola everyone ..

First things first ..No mods were not sleeping but just that this mod was out of country and finally back to take care of certain issues in this forum ðŸ˜³..

Two things have come to my notice which is creating max chaos in forum and so let me clear both these issues hoping that members will stick to the rules now..

1)  No comparison of Pearl's previous show/co-actress with his current show/co-actress :

By now its clear that both jodi fan grps cannot take the comparisons sportingly and so lets stop it from both ends ..From now onwards Pearl's previous show or co-actress wont b brought into comparison at all..You have full right to praise or criticise his current jodi with Ishita (both on-screen or off-screen segments) but without making comparison with his previous show jodi..Also remember theres a thin line between criticism and mocking ..Mocking wont b allowed in the name of criticism and for that I m here to decide whats a fair criticism and whats mocking..

So anyone found comparing will get individual warning from now onwards and comparison posts or comments will b trashed without any prior notice...

2) No personal attacks or name calling of fan grps or members..

This is a forum to discuss Pearl's current show Bepannaah Pyaar and his current jodi with Ishita..So anyone who dont like the show or his current jodi can point out their disappointment but at the same time they have no right to name call or personally attack those members who like his current show/jodi by calling them despo fanbots etc which are strictly against IF COC.

From today onwards if any member is found name calling or making personal attacks towards any fan grp then he/she will get a direct warning pm and if it still continues then direct WL Rise...

Hope members make sure both the above pointers r taken care of while making any post or comment and peace is maintained ...

IF Dev Team..