Posted: 17 years ago

Originally posted by: Maya_M

Hope you are not the only friend your friend has.😉

Touche
-Believe- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

My friend claims that 95% of the people he meets are boring........

Ok. On a serious note I think your friend's expectations are too high. I don't think he is genuinely trying to see good things in others and take interest in what they say.  

Ya he expect a lot.......i also advice him lot of time.. dont expect anything from anyone...

Some of my friends say Intelligent girls are boring....😉........Actuly I find some people are boring who always formal......if you want to spend time with them its very difficult...........

Who are these friends who claim to know a lot about intelligent girls😛? I think you have wrong set of friends. One tends to get bored with someone if the topic of discussion doesn't interest one. So if your friends are not able to grasp what those intelligent girls are talking about then it is obviously easy to be branded as boring talk. Same is applicable for people who are too formal. Though I agree that they can be at times boring. 

About my friends i dont feel wrong set of friends.......I not choose friends by looking their money or beauty or other aspects just all are just rockers😉...About girls......some girls are realy boring 😉 ðŸ˜‰....Am not telling intelligent girls or not categorizing....some type girls....And thax for agree with me the formal people.....😊...Too formality is boring....Actuly too formal people want to feel free their ego not allow it...

-Believe- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jatayu

Not at all.

What may appear formal to you may be total frivility to the other.I prefer to look for the unique in the humdrum - example - do you know that Eskimos kiss by rubbing noses? Some would say that that is an extremely formal greeting between loved ones. But to an Eskimo, that may be the height of  passion

You compairing Formal people to Eskimos...its sound funny😃

-Believe- thumbnail

😆I was just kidding. Welcome to DM.

Thank you .........

I used to come here long b4...i mean 2005....later i stoped cos of some If'n's reasons.........then i shift to india-forums.in ....

Originally posted by: Believe

You compairing Formal people to Eskimos...its sound funny😃

I don't think he was comparing formal people to Eskimos😃. He was giving an example that what one considers too formal could be casual to others.

Again what we look for in a company depends a lot on ourselves. Are we accomodating? If we want the other person to behave and talk the way we want then that could be impossible. If we try to find interesting things in others then we wouldn't be branding people as boring.

-Believe- thumbnail

I don't think he was comparing formal people to Eskimos😃. He was giving an example that what one considers too formal could be casual to others.

Again what we look for in a company depends a lot on ourselves. Are we accomodating? If we want the other person to behave and talk the way we want then that could be impossible.(i m Possible) If we try to find interesting things in others then we wouldn't be branding people as boring.

I agree...

if a person talk freely or informal....Other guy always keep the formal looks and act serious eeeeee its realy boring....

IdeaQueen thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Again what we look for in a company depends a lot on ourselves. Are we accomodating? If we want the other person to behave and talk the way we want then that could be impossible. If we try to find interesting things in others then we wouldn't be branding people as boring.

QUO VADIS!!!

-Believe- thumbnail

^means???..

chinees😃 

Edited by Believe - 17 years ago
mermaid_QT thumbnail
I do not mean to disrupt the "are 95% humans boring thread"  but this post is about eskimo kissing mentioned above and curiosity thereabout 😳

Many of you including sowmyaa will agree that ice forms around lips in scorching winters if you stay out for long. (ofcourse we are not talking about Mumbai 😆, but upper midwest and far northeast US and other similar places )
When my eyes started watering in bitter cold, and face went purple, I wondered once if the tears were going to be frozen .

Do you think if Eskimos kiss with mouths, they might get sealed with ice. .  It will really hurt to part, so they keep it to dry noses 😕 ??   Edited by mermaid_QT - 17 years ago
Majority thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Believe

^means???....are u chinees😃 

No. She's an Indian who speaks Telegu with a French accent