Farah Khan's Behaviour "People die to be in the Bigg Boss house"

SubscribeButton thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Where did this line come from?

They were discussing Asim having stomach problems because of the food having ginger and garlic.

Asim stated that he did not argue about the ginger and garlic in the food because he knew that the rest of the housemates didn't have an issue with it. He was not complaining and he said that he didn't want anyone to have more work of making him food (without ginger and garlic) seperate from everyone elses.

Then Farah out of nowhere started saying something along the lines of "don't complain, people die to be in the bigg boss house" , how does this relate to someone having health issues because of food? Why should someone dismiss problems their having with their health just because their living in the bigg boss house? your stomach is an important organ and if your upsetting it over and over, serious illnesses could derive from it (even if Asim was overseeing it Farah should have provided better advice) On top of that she was not even letting him finish his sentence. I mean he wasn't even complaining about being in the house.

Other than that Farah did a good job exposing some people, but let me know your thoughts about this.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

xNinalove thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Lol it was epic, she refused to listen to him just like Salman does every weekend with the Paras group! πŸ˜†

SubscribeButton thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

He did handle it very well what shefali girls did to Shehnaz, could've done more πŸ™ I'm not gonna say he always fails at his exposing but sometimes I agree.

Edited by SubscribeButton - 4 years ago
jhalak7 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Farah tells this dialogue every time she comes. I was waiting for her to tell. πŸ˜† I guess channel tells her to use this dialogue whenever possible to do BB publicity. 🀣 Asim .........poor thing. πŸ₯ΊπŸ€£

There are two more common dialogues---

Salman- Do you know who Big Boss is? 🀣 Like Big Boss is some kind of local goon or Shaitan. 🀣 Why does he threats? Who cares what is Big Boss anyway! This is also made by channel/BB I guess. Okay who is this BB? As far as I know they are endemols or viacom18 etc. Big deal. There are many production houses in TV. No one shows this much power! It just kills the mood to watch BB. Shayad Bhagwan samjh raha hai apne apko! 😑

Hina- You are still acting like a Bahu from your previous serial. I was a bahu too now Babe ban gaye. 🀣 She told this too Deepika. Now Rashmi too? 🀣 I can't remember Rashmi ever worked in a character like Akshara in any of her previous serial. Besides she is much older actress than Hina. All her characters are different in all serials. Where Hina failed as Komolika. she needs to say something else. Same medicine for every contestants make her look funny. πŸ€ͺ