Aaj maine shilpa shinde ko dekha

Preetieee thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Rashmi ke roop me. cry karte karte has deti hai jaise shilpaji karti thi. Brilliant actor ki nishani👏 n kya fuddu lawyers the humare jisko points kaise pesh karna pata he nahi tha🤪i missed hina n vikas here. 1 st case about Asim lil beat agree 2nd case unsafe feel karne wala jisne ilzam lagaya tha wo khud he mukar gayi😆. 3rd me Rashmi ji rone lagi dogli jhuti n backfoot pe khelti hai in sab baaton ke liye kaun ro ta hai🤪n wo camera pe aake baised n unfair ki baat kar rahi hai dekhna behen agar bb ka mood badla to issi hafte tujhe bahar nikaal denge iss bar 2 bahus n ek beta hai Colors ke paas soch samaj ke bolo.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anna143 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Please Shilpa shinda was fake from day 1 and she played game well from day 1 by making Colors, audience and Salman ullu which is what Shukla is doing.

She always got support hint hint like Shukla

Preetieee thumbnail

Originally posted by: anna143

Please Shilpa shinda was fake from day 1 and she played game well from day 1 by making Colors, audience and Salman ullu which is what Shukla is doing.

She always got support hint hint like Shukla

I'm talking about her acting skill

JumpingViolets thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I remembered Hina though. She did the same thing in this very same task. She was also the lawyer and cried (tried to) with dialogues standing in katghada.. Bandagi rightly caught onto her lol.

Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4
She slayed as lawyer , good job
Preetieee thumbnail

Originally posted by: JumpingViolets

I remembered Hina though. She did the same thing in this very same task. She was also the lawyer and cried (tried to) with dialogues standing in katghada.. Bandagi rightly caught onto her lol.

ha wo character assesination ki baat pe na to uspe rona banta hai par dogli n jhuti bolne pe kaun ro ta hai. Hina ko point pe bolna aata tha n point clear karna bhi par Rashmi ki bolti band hojati hai salman ke saamne 

Preetieee thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cool_N_Cold

She slayed as lawyer , good job

yeah that's why unsafe ki case me victim he badal gayi😆