https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5122422?pn=35#151645156

1116756 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Confirme dfrom all sides,..

Deviant_Pixel thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: SnehaDoll

Like I said I have no love for Rashmi, yet I can see the blatant favouritism towards the SAAS group especially Sana & shukla!

Btwn, Were you there in Bepannaah forum? I think I have seen you somewhere before other than BB forum.

Yess here and BB 12 😊. Damn I miss BP days, sad that show shut down.

DespicableMe thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

From last few days, BB is placing Debo in SS' team.

Just like they did with Shefali so that she could build bridges towards the other group.

1116756 thumbnail

It seems here is what it happened today,....

Munh-fatt aur Bud-boli Farah khan ne,.... Rashmi ko provoke kar ke,... forcefull use admit karaane ki koshish ki,... Ki,.... Tumhaare aur shukla ke bich, baahra, pahele,...kayi baar physical realtions-ships huye hai,... aur tum,.. secret husband-wife kabhi rahe chuke ho,.... aur, tum ne woh sab kuchh kiya hai,........jo ek parneet dampati karte hote hai,...."

iis se, rashmi ke deemag ki daur chhataki,...... Woh Farah khaan ka sex-confession ka iiraada pahele se hi jaan chuki thi,,...... aur uus ne, paani ka gilaas fir jo,... fatkaara hai,.... Farah ko jo chhutta maara hai,.... .... Judge, chalu court se hi, kuchh verdict diye bina hi bhaga gayi,...

Rashmi ne jo kuchh bhi paap kiya hoga,.... uuss mein koi ungooli daale, woh shayad hi Shukla ko pasand thaa,... magar, Rashmi ko hargeez nahin !

1116756 thumbnail

Today's episode if some1 missed..

Here is what Farah Paada did basically today,..... basically,... just Similar to Salman, she did exactly the same,..nthg any different,..

Shukla was praised and seen thro' rosy-glassses,...his all aggression was praised in good spirit,.... U handsome, well-built, macho hulk man,... I love you, u can do nthg wrong,....

Rashmi was rebuked as a cry-baby, poor motto and will-power, zhoothi, dramebaaz and behind Shukla,manipulative, back-bitcher.... yada yada,..

Debo was shown an aayina, about "Me too " and was deteriorated a little further, just like Salman did,....

Asim was ignored as non-celebrity and was advised n' rebuked for bad-doings and tod-fod,... aggression and gaalis,.... and should not act like a Celeb, which he is not,...... Oblige BB that he brought U here,...

To Sana: Oh My so sweet sugar baby,... You can do nthg wrong,... You Cho-Chweet, my Chubby Pinky,... no matter U said gandi gaalis to all,.. But you still a cutie-baby,... chalo Hanso dekhu,..... see, that's my girl,...

To Dey,: U R just making ugly double meaning innuendo,.. just shut up,.... sounds vulgar and insulting,.... get ready as u wanna go out anyway,..

To Shefali : Shefali who ? You never had a name nor have now,... So,... Y worry,...just shut up and chup-chap suffer and haan,.. get ready those who wanna to go outta house - especially Shefali and Dey,...

To aarti : you are ignorable n' negligible , in house, to salman and you too,... so just be seated quiet and we love to ignore yr presence,... U mand-budhdhi, Shukla's doormat,..

Paras: U are after Shukla and My and many other poor's Ranveersingh,... U stand out and is heard and seen as co-actor,...

Mahira : U pushed Sid, and You have no image or weight-age on show anyway,.. so SID just can't do anything wrong,... it's all yr faults,..

Shefali was insulted so badly, and so was Asim, Debo, Rashmi and Dey,........ Sana was pardoned for all,..... for gaalis,.. harassing Dey with mud and clay, and breast-hittings, ... ...and Physical with Shefalli, and, previous Bleach-mirchi-iing Dey and for all other evils,... My Cho-Chweet Baby ! Cho innocent, Cho cute, chul-bulli n' chubby,.... Oh ! My Foot !

Sadly, Farah could do, no different than exactly what Salman had done,.... !! Pity !

Andha Guru,.......... aur Bahera Chela !

Dono narak mein,......... Thel-M-Thela !

=========