Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: sahisri

I want her to be evicted....BB is trying to target and defame her...

It's a win win to her if they evict bcoz acc to contract she was signed for huge amount (1 4C contract amount and 2 lakh weekly) which is higher than all even if she wont survive till finale....

Want to see whom they will target 😏😠

Honestly, I find her boring so I don't care even if she gets evicted but am pretty surprised the way BB is showing that "Rashmi and Mahira are targeting poor Shukla boy who is good at heart and only has slight temper issues"

My Foot! Why don't they hand over the trophy to their favorites Shukla and Sana? I am so done with this biasment!

Sushma_00 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: SnehaDoll

Honestly, I find her boring so I don't care even if she gets evicted but am pretty surprised the way BB is showing that "Rashmi and Mahira are targeting poor Shukla boy who is good at heart and only has slight temper issues"

My Foot! Why don't they hand over the trophy to their favorites Shukla and Sana? I am so done with this biasment!

For bahu gang videos see some unseen in voot rather than episode

If BB plans to make shukla winner from next everyone contestant will follow his way....to bully and act victim

Deviant_Pixel thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: SnehaDoll

I like Rashmi, it is one of those inexplicable instant like things, I think its because she reminds me of teddy bear. Plus I admit maybe I support her because she winds Shukla up lol but other than that I also find her pretty nice, I feel she doesn't initiate drama.

That being said, she needs to definitely be more articulate on WKV and genuinely if she leaves its good for her because winner is chosen so all she will get is biased bull from Salman. I don't get it why does Colors pretend to have a bigg boss show if they already have a favourite who will win? It's not even subtle anymore.

harshiidiv thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: intruderfast

If dey is eliminated, ismein shocking kyaa hua😆

Ditto 🤣

Word Count: 1

Deviant_Pixel thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: sahisri

For bahu gang videos see some unseen in voot rather than episode

If BB plans to make shukla winner from next everyone contestant will follow his way....to bully and act victim

He already has himself learnt this from past finalists. Plus these are the type of people Salman always prefers, any woman who doesn't act like she has less than 1 braincell infront of him is out of favour and any man who doesn't shout and spit talk in people's face (aka as being real) is also out of favour.

Not to say Shukla isn't intelligent because yes in tasks when he is calm and composed he is smart no doubt but its like if hes in a good mood and talks nicely then all good if hes in a bad mood then also the opposite person should submit to him.

Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Deviant_Pixel

I like Rashmi, it is one of those inexplicable instant like things, I think its because she reminds me of teddy bear. Plus I admit maybe I support her because she winds Shukla up lol but other than that I also find her pretty nice, I feel she doesn't initiate drama.

That being said, she needs to definitely be more articulate on WKV and genuinely if she leaves its good for her because winner is chosen so all she will get is biased bull from Salman. I don't get it why does Colors pretend to have a bigg boss show if they already have a favourite who will win? It's not even subtle anymore.

Like I said I have no love for Rashmi, yet I can see the blatant favouritism towards the SAAS group especially Sana & shukla!

Btwn, Were you there in Bepannaah forum? I think I have seen you somewhere before other than BB forum.

BebaakBegum thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Just saw the Asim part. Rashmi rightly pointed out that Paras is not the only one responsible for rationing so why didn't he ask Sana? Shukla usko answer hi ni dene de raha, keh raha hai mai bataunga. His lack of belief in Asim's sense makes me🤣

Also, Farah said Asim who knew you and yet you have been brought to this show as a celebrity(could almost sense the air-quotes in the tone) and yet to you have the audacity to say you are compromising here rather than respecting the fact that you were given an opportunity.

Sushma_00 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: BebaakBegum

Just saw the Asim part. Rashmi rightly pointed out that Paras is not the only one responsible for rationing so why didn't he ask Sana? Shukla usko answer hi ni dene de raha, keh raha hai mai bataunga. His lack of belief in Asim's sense makes me🤣

Also, Farah said Asim who knew you and yet you have been brought to this show as a celebrity(could almost sense the air-quotes in the tone) and yet to you have the audacity to say you are compromising here rather than respecting the fact that you were given an opportunity.

His headweight increased after salman bashing rashmi and paras....good farah is showing his place

Seethal00 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I think farah's verdict should be to put Rashmi and shuklaji in jail for one whole day. The jail should be given a caption dil se dil tak. No one else should be allowed to talk to them unless giving food.

Who knows may be they will come up with hand in hand like in serials. :)

Devo suggested that last week. I think thats the only solution for their issues. TO CLEAR THE MISUNDERSTANDINGS.

1116756 thumbnail