Did you notice KP at Ekta's Diwali party 2019?

TheStranger thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Did you notice KP's entry at Ekta's Diwali party this year? In past years, he along with his wife stepped out of their car and posed for photographers. But yesterday, his car (red bmw x5 suv) straight went inside EK's house. He didn't pose for the photographers as well. Usually celebs do that when they need privacy. I think Ankita accompanied him and hence, they needed the privacy  and safety because of the obvious reason. I thinks this clears the doubt of some people about the recent news report.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RaimaV thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I saw an SBS Diwali segment couple of days ago where KP stepped out of his car and posed for photos?

TheStranger thumbnail

Originally posted by: RaimaV

I saw an SBS Diwali segment couple of days ago where KP stepped out of his car and posed for photos?

That's is KP& AKP's fashion designer's birthday party. This one is Ekta's Diwali party.

sreeu12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheStranger

Did you notice KP's entry at Ekta's Diwali party this year? In past years, he along with his wife stepped out of their car and posed for photographers. But yesterday, his car (red bmw x5 suv) straight went inside EK's house. He didn't pose for the photographers as well. Usually celebs do that when they need privacy. I think Ankita accompanied him and hence, they needed the privacy  and safety because of the obvious reason. I thinks this clears the doubt of some people about the recent news report.

I didn't knew about this..if car went straight inside as you say, KP is keeping it in warps.  Let's wish best for them if it is true, even if not true, we wish couple best.

RaimaV thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheStranger

That's is KP& AKP's fashion designer's birthday party. This one is Ekta's Diwali party.

Sorry. You are right. 

TheStranger thumbnail

Originally posted by: sreeu12345

I didn't knew about this..if car went straight inside as you say, KP is keeping it in warps.  Let's wish best for them if it is true, even if not true, we wish couple best.

See yourself

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xOO2A65AmQ0

sreeu12345 thumbnail

Yupp, KP car went inside , ok...under suspense n under wraps. Fine all the well wishes for KP n Ankita. 

Manan_Pani_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

The reason as you've stated is obvious. They had gone through a huge ordeal last time so they want to keep it under wrap till the propitious time.  

Edited by Manan_Pani_fan - 4 years ago
sreeu12345 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Manan_Pani_fan

The reason as you've stated is obvious. They had gone through a huge ordeal last time so they want to keep it under wrap till the propitious time.  

Well we know, but after that too Ankita was called names, for which KP had filed cyber police complaint. Yes, if news is true good wishes for them n wish for healthy baby. If still trying, or false news I wish them let their dream baby come soon. 

zindagi4pyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

https://www.instagram.com/p/B4F8GTrhK2u/?igshid=1jlm5hr802kav

I guess dis photo will give ppl a clear picture...