HoneY_BeE thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

They could have given both teams 1 point each and have called it a tie and given the hamper to everyone since it Diwali. Woh bhi task mein unke stupid comments. What do you expect from vamps. Urvashi was a sore loser on nach baliye, threw a fit saying after being in the industry for so long she couldn't believe she didn't have fans ..

Edited by soap_fan - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Angel_Shweta thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Urvashi was showing so much attitude....I was like what's her problem...itna bossy kyu ho rhi hai...tune bb Jeet Kar Kya ukadh liya...sana was fair...urvashi toh bs PTA nhi Kya bakwas Bol rhi thi... throwing tantrums..which were not needed...Diwali manane ayi ho...toh why taunting someone..😵

cutiee0034 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Sana was also not fair. She was showing attitude to Rashmi. Sana was the dumbest in her season. She cud not even do any task properly . She cud not keep any secret secret. Her secret task was a waste. Urvashi ka bolna banta hai thoda bohut b coz she at least won. Sana was looser for me. She was not even in top 3. She was showing so much attitude to Rashmi. Her basundi class. 

Priya9. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I didn’t like both their contributions yesterday. They could have made a difference and brought everyone one togather on a festive occasion, but no. Whatelse can we expect. 

DespicableMe thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

So glad that after their segment started, I switched off. Looks like I didn't miss much. ðŸ˜†

HoneY_BeE thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: cutiee0034

Sana was also not fair. She was showing attitude to Rashmi. Sana was the dumbest in her season. She cud not even do any task properly . She cud not keep any secret secret. Her secret task was a waste. Urvashi ka bolna banta hai thoda bohut b coz she at least won. Sana was looser for me. She was not even in top 3. She was showing so much attitude to Rashmi. Her basundi class. 

Maybe Sana can relate to shehnaaz this season 2 peas of a pod or maybe I can say shehnaaz ACTS way more dumber

Deviant_Pixel thumbnail

Originally posted by: ANGELshweta

Urvashi was showing so much attitude....I was like what's her problem...itna bossy kyu ho rhi hai...tune bb Jeet Kar Kya ukadh liya...sana was fair...urvashi toh bs PTA nhi Kya bakwas Bol rhi thi... throwing tantrums..which were not needed...Diwali manane ayi ho...toh why taunting someone..😵

So true what was with her? She was acting like she's some maharani, what did Dey even say? And she was saying do not scream or shout wtf. She was Komo and relevant like 20 years ago, matlab what attitude.

What was weird was Sana and Rashmi were properly hugging alot but then Sana was shading her? I don't get it? Sana waise bhi is surviving on her fake relationship with Melvin, pata nahin who these people think they are, not humble in the slightest, narcissists. Its Diwali, could atleast be sweet one day ðŸ˜³

woundedsoul thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

well I didn't find anything wrong with their behaviour, I think they were fair

subhs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Urvashi toh phir bhi thik thi ye Sana Ko Kis cheez ka itna attitude

JustRandomGirl thumbnail

I liked Urvashi though ðŸ˜†

I like her for her blunt personality.