Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ardhanarishwara thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: MahanalayakKarn

This. I didn't like Chitram, though. I'd put No:20 Madras Mail in the list.

Actually, when Chennai Express was 1st announced, I thought it was a remake of No20MM

If i have to remove one movie from the list of 5 i mentioned earlier, it would be Chitram..but thats my Dads fav movie and i have special sentiments attached to it...And isnt Chitram the longest running and highest grossing Malayalam movie ever.

No.20 Madras mail i dont like that much, but its hugely popular hence i mentioned.

Edited by Ardhanarishwara - 4 years ago
Kamala05 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Ardhanarishwara

If i have to remove one movie from the list of 5 i mentioned earlier, it would be Chitram..but thats my Dads fav movie and i have special sentiments attached to it...And isnt Chitram the longest running and highest grossing Malayalam movie ever.

No.20 Madras mail i dont like that much, but its hugely popular hence i mentioned.

I love Chitram except the climax. The staircase scene with Ranjini , Nedumudi venu, and the blackmailing scene is hilarious. I don't like watching his hindi movies , it is not half good comparing to his malayalam movies .

Though I despise Dileep , I would add Vettam in this list , It is another stress buster .

Edited by Kamala05 - 4 years ago
Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

1. Bhool Bhullaiya
2. Hungama
3. De Dana Dan (Guilty Pleasure)
4. Hulchul

5. Hera Phera

1098676 thumbnail

Is Bhool Bhullaiya really a comedy? It's more of a mystery thriller.

Sadhanai thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Hulchul.. Dhol.. Mere Baap Pehle Aap.. Hungama

Ardhanarishwara thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kamala05

I love Chitram except the climax. The staircase scene with Ranjini , Nedumudi venu, and the blackmailing scene is hilarious. I don't like watching his hindi movies , it is not half good comparing to his malayalam movies .

Though I despise Dileep , I would add Vettam in this list , It is another stress buster .

Vettam i dont like much..but i know many who like that movie as a stress buster.

Priyadarshan has once said "you can replace the heroes with someone else, but the supporting cast of malayalam industry is irreplaceable.." and i agree 100%.