Mohsin khan's insta story😠😠😠

jannatsara thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

What will I say??? Don't understand at all...

https://www.instagram.com/p/B4Fc0e1hEC3/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

I know it's his life but still he shouldn't forget he is a public figure and so he should respect his fans feeling...

I still remember when all we r upset about vedik marriage he put vedik marriage pic in insta... Literally that day my blood boiled. ..and today also..my recent biwi...my foot 😠😠😠😠

And I don't know what's wrong with shivn. .but it clearly shown momo ignored her...if u compare old segment with present one then one can clearly understand how much this person has changed.

I know it's silly ..shivi wish him with 3 pic and video but he simply thanked her....but in case of others... don't ask me just see urself...

Edited by jannatsara - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fari_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Edited by Fari_15 - 4 years ago
Kaira4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Yeah agree !!! The guys acting like a bit of a spoilt brat — you’re an actor and just be nice na :)? Why make this all so obvious. 

Sur89 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jannatsara

What will I say??? Don't understand at all...

https://www.instagram.com/p/B4Fc0e1hEC3/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

I know it's his life but still he shouldn't forget he is a public figure and so he should respect his fans feeling...

I still remember when all we r upset about vedik marriage he put vedik marriage pic in insta... Literally that day my blood boiled. ..and today also..my recent biwi...my foot 😠😠😠😠

And I don't know what's wrong with shivn. .but it clearly shown momo ignored her...if u compare old segment with present one then one can clearly understand how much this person has changed.

I know it's silly ..shivi wish him with 3 pic and video but he simply thanked her....but in case of others... don't ask me just see urself...

Yeah its very evident now. We become fan not only for the characters they play, but also for how they are personally as a celebrities. There are plenty amazing actors who lost their fandom after their bad attitude came into picture. I dont want to name them, but there are many extremely good actors, but not good human beings and they aren’t liked by any.

Seems Moshin Khan has developed lots of attitude and he thinks he can do anything and can get away with it. Shahrukh Khan has played husband to many actresses, ajtak kisi ko aise bulaya kya usne. All the big names have big sense of responsibility and character. What Moshin khan is doing again n again with his co actors is utterly disgraceful, Pankhuri is even married in real life!!

I find Shivangi way too sweet , her gesture was extremely thoughtful and touching. But how coldly Mohsin replied is so rude and mean. I mean agar public ki batein nhi sunni to public posts mat karo aise, DM me batein kar lo. Dont get upset after people bash you for Openly showing disgrace . Being a Public figure is not easy, it comes with so many responsibilities, galti kro fir sab baithkar fans ko troll karne ke videos banao. Glad Shivangi wasnt present in that video where they all were seen laughing on fan comments. 

jannatsara thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sur89

Yeah its very evident now. We become fan not only for the characters they play, but also for how they are personally as a celebrities. There are plenty amazing actors who lost their fandom after their bad attitude came into picture. I dont want to name them, but there are many extremely good actors, but not good human beings and they aren’t liked by any.

Seems Moshin Khan has developed lots of attitude and he thinks he can do anything and can get away with it. Shahrukh Khan has played husband to many actresses, ajtak kisi ko aise bulaya kya usne. All the big names have big sense of responsibility and character. What Moshin khan is doing again n again with his co actors is utterly disgraceful, Pankhuri is even married in real life!!

I find Shivangi way too sweet , her gesture was extremely thoughtful and touching. But how coldly Mohsin replied is so rude and mean. I mean agar public ki batein nhi sunni to public posts mat karo aise, DM me batein kar lo. Dont get upset after people bash you for Openly showing disgrace . Being a Public figure is not easy, it comes with so many responsibilities, galti kro fir sab baithkar fans ko troll karne ke videos banao. Glad Shivangi wasnt present in that video where they all were seen laughing on fan comments. 

yes I saw the video...pankauri .,Samir Omkar,nakash and he made fun of us...& That day Samir Omkar lost 4k followers ...

It's his first lead show and got popularity ...so now may be we can see his true colours...but really I didn't expect it from him... especially today...

shahz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

It's a little silly to hate on someone just for a comment they made on a post like that. He said something along the lines for his 1st onscreen wife and now his latest wife that doesn't mean he is mocking fans. And honestly speaking just cuz Shivin are not overly pally offscreen doesn't mean they hate each other. I have seen celebs who don't like each other in fact hate each other and you can so tell and I don't get any sort of vibes like that from Shivin. We don't know what happens between them personally hence we have no right to judge them. Both work extremely hard to entertain us and appreciate the love and affection the fans shower on them that's what should matter to us. 

Raxya thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Its their personal lofe but somewhere i feel ki yeh sab dkp wale karwa rahe hai coz abhi seperation track chalraha hai toh may be they want them a bit distant chahe hum fans ko dekhne mein jitna bhi awkward lage but to hype kaira milan i guess they are even using shivin’s personal space!! But sometyms i feel its more like MK is ignoring shivangi!! But shivi is always silent towards his gestures!! In few ivs MK did try to crack jokes but shivi kept mum!! Idk hime ullu bana rahe hain sayad but whateva again its their personal choice🙄

beanstalk04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Raxya

Its their personal lofe but somewhere i feel ki yeh sab dkp wale karwa rahe hai coz abhi seperation track chalraha hai toh may be they want them a bit distant chahe hum fans ko dekhne mein jitna bhi awkward lage but to hype kaira milan i guess they are even using shivin’s personal space!! But sometyms i feel its more like MK is ignoring shivangi!! But shivi is always silent towards his gestures!! In few ivs MK did try to crack jokes but shivi kept mum!! Idk hime ullu bana rahe hain sayad but whateva again its their personal choice🙄

meko bhi lag raha hai dkp ki koi trick hai.🤔

Kaira_123 thumbnail

Idc how he interacts with his other co-actors and friends on social media but I don't like his attitude towards Shivangi. 

I don't know what made Shivangi delete all her stories (birthday wish) but as a fan its quite sad. I guess Shivangi is still trying to make an effort when it comes to their off-screen fan following but Mohsin doesn't care now. 

Maybe Shivangi deleted those posts because many online portals posted the stories with the caption "Shivangi wishes boyfriend, etc". 

Sur89 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kaira_123

Idc how he interacts with his other co-actors and friends on social media but I don't like his attitude towards Shivangi. 

I don't know what made Shivangi delete all her stories (birthday wish) but as a fan its quite sad. I guess Shivangi is still trying to make an effort when it comes to their off-screen fan following but Mohsin doesn't care now. 

Maybe Shivangi deleted those posts because many online portals posted the stories with the caption "Shivangi wishes boyfriend, etc". 

May be she deleted because his birthday got over already , why to keep her insta story crowded when the guy didnt even thank her properly . People are going gaga over the diwali show which aired yesterday, but actually it was all scripted, each and every dialog and gesture was scripted but log usi me khus horahe . But here actually there is  something really wrong going between these two. 

Mohsin would have lost quite many followers yesterday, as he showed he doesn’t at all care about the fans not once but many times. And he even showed that he doesn’t care about Shivangi , doing something rude like that publicly is really unacceptable. Atleast I unfollowed him, actor hai thik hai will watch his shows but Instagram and all are their public space where they have to win the fans by showing their own character. Sadly he is turning rude and arrogant day by day.