Bipasha Basu Reveals truth about Arti!

Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago

"Aarti is fiercely loyal . Her mother died when she was a newborn baby and her father died by the time she was five. She was adopted by her mother's SIL and she loves them a lot but at times she is very insecure. Her insecurity stems out of losing both her biological parents when she was very young. And that's why sometimes she tends to prioritise people over her because she is scared of losing "

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

GujjuAsh thumbnail

Of course a friend will come out to support. This has nothing to do with BB and her actions. She was a very bad sanchalak. Also this has to come out on right time when she needs voting. Why should they share personal life, most of the time they protect their personal life but I guess they like to utilize to ge people's sympathy.

Edited by GujjuAsh - 4 years ago
s2397 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

She shouldn't have come to bb in the 1st place. Obsessing over shukla is another mistake.

Riseofaliens thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

nothing to do with bb...

Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

My two cents. Yes it's true that Arti lost both her parents and sometimes acts as doormat because she is scared of losing any more people, BUT she appears as someone who is completely confused, who doesn't know when and where to take stand, also cannot differentiate between right and wrong, also keeps trying to become the matchmaker or peacemaker.

All this make me NOT like her at all. She may be a good human being but she badly needs therapy!

Sabhayata thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sad. She has had a hard life. But then i think everyone’s life is hard in someway or the other.

TheBigTamasha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

A bully like Shukla who treats her like a doormat is worth losing...she deserves better

BebaakBegum thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

I feel sorry for her for having lived a hard life. Can't imagine the pain of being orphaned at such a young age. But for someone who is 30+ her behavior is very immature. I can sympathize with her but not excuse her conduct on that basis.