music_l0ver036 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

I cannot stop loving Mishti even if I tried. She is so understanding and emotionally in tuned with her boyfriend. She knows him, fights for him, loves every part of him, calls him out when she thinks he's making a mistake, and cares about his needs. She is so observant of what Abir needs. She knows he wont be happy without his family. AND, she is just observant in general. 

The way she told Kunal off about Kunal being the reason to drive his brother away was great. The childish and immature personality of Kunal needs to be called out at every stage. I liked that Mishti recognizes how there are strengths in Kunal. He's had a lot of education and does a pretty fine job managing a business that brings in money, that's not an easy thing to do. But she also knows that, being at that stage in life, Kunal should know better than to try and separate Abir from a woman he loves and supports and who loves and supports him. Mishti knows that Abir will be unhappy if she does break up with him. Kunal needs to know that it's for his own happiness that he's trying to separate Mishti from Abir not for Abir's happiness. 

Now, we have Mehul. Mishti knows something is fishy. She is not acting hastily. She's gauging the situation, see how people are reacting in a certain situation, and assessing people's behaviors. This is why i love Mishti. She knows she needs proof. She is trying to piece things together before she comes to a conclusion. I am incredibly happy about the direction the writers taking with Mishti's character. Now I'm even more sure that Mishti will help Meenu bring Mehul's truth to light. Due to that, Mishti will most likely be accepted by Meenu. Then, we might learn about Kunal's paternity and then move on from there. 

Loving this show right now. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RamAayeHain thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Great post πŸ‘πŸΌ

Mishti is really observant , the way she was analysing the situation today and reacting carefully was awesome πŸ‘

Onyourface thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Amazing post dear πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Truly mishti is observant,  she takes her own time but comes out with right conclusions πŸ‘πŸΌ

music_l0ver036 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MishBirStruck

Great post πŸ‘πŸΌ

Mishti is really observant , the way she was analysing the situation today and reacting carefully was awesome πŸ‘

thank you. 

Yes. How refreshing is it to see people think before they act. Wow. 

music_l0ver036 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Onyourface

Amazing post dear πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Truly mishti is observant,  she takes her own time but comes out with right conclusions πŸ‘πŸΌ

taking time with her thoughts and reactions sets her apart even from Abir. I know Abir is super emotionally attached to his father but I was a little surprised that he didn’t think twice about his dad returning after all these years. I can’t blame him of course but I’m glad Mishti is there to assess Mehul in a more objective way 

SheThought thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Enjoyed reading your post! πŸ‘πŸΌ

Didn't really like the way Mishti was shown listening to BB-Mehul conversation and spying on Meenu's laptop yesterday, but other than that totally agreee about Mishti being observant and in tuned with Abir and his needs. She is perceptive, takes her time to figure things out and then stands by what she thinks is right. I also appreciate the fact that she does not hold back when someone tries to harm Abir or his happiness in anyway... she wrote in one of her crane letters that she will become her angry chorni avatar if someone does not respect Abir or tries to hurt him and she really means that!

At the same time I also love Abir's clarity of thought. He has such progressive thoughts and the best thing is, he does not hesitate to put them forward even in front of his elders. Loved how, even though he has immense love and respect for his baba, he told him that the marriage is between him and Mishti, so the decision to live separately should also be only theirs and no one else's.

Abir and Mishti both compliment each other so well!

Edited by SheThought - 4 years ago
music_l0ver036 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SheThought

Enjoyed reading your post! πŸ‘πŸΌ

Didn't really like the way Mishti was shown listening to BB-Mehul conversation and spying on Meenu's laptop yesterday, but other than that totally agreee about Mishti being observant and in tuned with Abir and his needs. She is perceptive, takes her time to figure things out and then stands by what she thinks is right. I also appreciate the fact that she does not hold back when someone tries to harm Abir or his happiness in anyway... she wrote in one of her crane letters that she will become her angry chorni avatar if someone does not respect Abir or tries to hurt him and she really means that!

At the same time I also love Abir's clarity of thought. He has such progressive thoughts and the best thing is, he does not hesitate to put them forward even in front of his elders. Loved how, even though he has immense love and respect for his baba, he told him that the marriage is between him and Mishti, so the decision to live separately should also be only theirs and no one else's.

Abir and Mishti both compliment each other so well!

thank you for your input. I definitely agree with you. I think YRHPK writers have a really great job in showing Mishti and Abir as a unit fighting the odds in their life. I’m amazed that no real misunderstandings have been created between these two. Mishti was mad at Abir but that got resolved pretty quick and quite believably as well. As long as MishBir are together I can sit through Kunals irrationality, Kuhus immaturity and other x y z things. 

reeyacute thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

So true...that's why she is known to be a harbinger.

She analysis each situation so well and never takes a hasty decision

Onyourface thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: music_l0ver036

taking time with her thoughts and reactions sets her apart even from Abir. I know Abir is super emotionally attached to his father but I was a little surprised that he didn’t think twice about his dad returning after all these years. I can’t blame him of course but I’m glad Mishti is there to assess Mehul in a more objective way 

Ummm IMO both of them are equally strong it's just the time and situation that makes the other one stronger , like for example in the haldi fiasco mishti was emotionally drained due to benba's warnings and left everything and but it was abir who was sane and got her back from the airport

Now its kind of reverse situation,  abir is emotionally drained because of his baba and hence can't see beyond a point,  here mishti is behaving sorted and trying her best to settle the things down

I am glad they complete each other this way, jab ek dagmagaye toh dusra sambhal le

EtTuBrutus thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Yeah Mishti is super observant & Abir is super sensitive. No wonder they are in perfect sync πŸ˜†