Meenakshi to use Mehul to separate Abir Mishti

Apple_Amber thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

I think Meenakshi will use Mehuls' card against him. She will pretend to accept Mehul Infront of Abir. And will purposely give hints to  Mishti that Mehul is fishy and this she will activate her detective mode.

Meenakshi would let the truth get disclosed to Mishti and at the same time would start behaving nice with Mehul. So when Mishti would try to expose Mehul Abir would hate her. And Meenakshi too would lie Infront of Abir.

I think Mishti Abir break up will precede Kunal's illegitimacy truth. Long way to go.

And Kuhu too would be back to squire one against Mishti Abir once she gets to know Kunal is illegitimate. And Abir is the legal heir. As she would play a 'true lover' hashtag who would be up to her heels to keep her hubby in delusion without revealing his birth truth to him.

I can't wait to see Kunals' reaction once he gets to know that he is Parul's son. What goes around comes around. He brought back Naman to hurt Mishti and Karma brought back Mehul to give him the shock of his pathetic life.