Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

No because the writers can still fix the story and I do not want Arjit's show to fail.  He is an amazing actor and deserves better from the Bahu Begum writers.

Edited by The_May_Rose - 4 years ago
jan.anima thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: The_May_Rose

No because the writers can still fix the story and I do not want Arjit's show to fail.  He is an amazing actor and deserves better from the Bahu Begum writers.

I agree that he deserves it because he is amazing. And at least for him, show should not be off air. My only reason to put this question is that a new serial- shubharambh is coming in November because of which one serial with low trp has to be off air. Bahu Begum has low trp. That's why it's quite scary. Is this serial targeted to be off air? If they are not making any serial off air, then how will they adjust time for new serial?

The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: jan.anima

I agree that he deserves it because he is amazing. And at least for him, show should not be off air. My only reason to put this question is that a new serial- shubharambh is coming in November because of which one serial with low trp has to be off air. Bahu Begum has low trp. That's why it's quite scary. Is this serial targeted to be off air? If they are not making any serial off air, then how will they adjust time for new serial?

Reports are of Gathbandhan ending for Shubharambh...

Edited by The_May_Rose - 4 years ago
jan.anima thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: The_May_Rose

Reports are of Gathbandhan ending for Shubharambh...

Okay. Thanks for the information. If you get any latest news, please comment on this thread. It only you, it is a request to everyone. Whoever gets any news, please post it here. Thank you all. 🤗

MochaQueen thumbnail

Samiksha deserves a better show

cuppa_n_cricket thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

While i want Arjit's show to run... It's a dead end for all practical purposes and he's being wasted in it. He must choose wisely for his next. 

NoraSM thumbnail

It will end eventually but I want it to get better, so when it ends I feel bad for not seeing Shazaan every week 

Arjit and Diana should block Prateek's number 

jhalak7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Yes!

1.I feel sick when two wives fight for one hubby.

2. There is no way to improve the story as the main theme of this serial is polygamy and fight of two women for one guy.

This is becoming the habit of Colors to show 2 women fighting for one guy. Even BB is running the same story. Majority  of the TV audience are females. And we just don't like this kind of shit.

But as far as I know either Gathbandhan or Luv Kush is going to end .

Edited by jhalak7 - 4 years ago
Shabana0786 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

I feel gathbandan has/have a better story line then bahu began and yet its going off air.. As for bahu began, after the marriage, things just got boring..