Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

SPM ~My Musings ~18.10.19  All in good faith

It’s clear the Sharma’s and Shah’s have been put together for several reasons. Out of which  one sensitive reason is to  show how people holding different faiths and beliefs  are expected to make certain adjustments to their mindset to live congenially. But clearly find it difficult to cope with  people holding a faith different to theirs, as most people feel strongly about their creeds.

Saltanat and  Madhav in particular seem to practice their individual faiths . Yet  in a manner which accepts and respects other religious beliefs rather than overtly or covertly reject and disrespect different faiths. Saltanat puts effort in sincere and good faith in making food that suits the needs of both the Shah’s and  Sharma’s taste and abides by their religious preferences too. She does promote Mainjaan’s line that the biggest religion is to serve humanity. Show tolerance and respect to all other creeds.

But this mindset of loving one another, as one’s self, does face opposition from devout  religious practitioners of their own faith. Dadi although remains silent at the dining table. Yet she shows  her intolerance and bias  in her thinking about the rather vulnerable  Sharma’s. Dadi’s typical form of resistance. We see the difference of mindsets within the conservative and progressive style of thinking. Saltanat was right when she said god never created divisions among humans. Religious segregation of people is done by individuals, professing personal faith, in a manner, which divides, rather than unites humanity. What ever Saltanat expresses I feel is done with good intent and need of the hour..  

In good faith Saltanat offers with an open mind to dispel the darkness of creed based  prejudice when she encourages Indu to celebrate Diwali at Shah Manzil, while their house was being renovated. I thought her example of Ram name mentioned in Ramzan  and Ali mentioned in the term Diwali.. was a good illustration  to give, the sort of example, which brings communities together and celebrates diversity.  Again I feel it needed to be said..

However Zaroon was right to slap her wrist when he reminds her in their room, that inviting   Sharma’s to celebrate Diwali at Shah Manzil was  a good idea, as they are indebted to them, for saving her life. However she should have known better ,to discuss the matter with  her own family, prior to her springing the invite over the dining table.  As her husband I feel he was right to remind her that so involved she is with the  Sharma’s that it seems she is becoming a law unto herself! and putting her own family on the back foot.

Madhav was touched by Saltanat’s invite, that he does get carried away by Saltanat’s thoughtfulness.. so much so that he opens up before his mother that he finds the girl, pure, and a good person. Indus eems taken aback by his out of the bold admission.. rather embarrassed, he hurriedly ,assures his mother Diwali will be celebrated in their own home. Madhav said what he said about Saltanat, in good faith.. as her friend.. Indu does have her doubts, though..

Saltanat realizes her mistake. Plus Zaroon too thinks he might have been too brash. Looks like Madhav’s presence is beginning to irk him. Still the Sufiyana lovers hug and make up!

Krish remains a bridge between Saltanat and Madhav.Once again ,as in the cricket match he wants to celebrate Diwali with Saltanat! so he turns on the water works!

Madhav back in his room is for some reason , now flooded with both good and bad, yet for him memorable times with Saltanat. Once again he chides his flowing emotions for her and insists, she is nothing more than ! but a friend to him! In fact when he sees her with Zaroon in their room, Madhav swallows a lump in his throat! Why so??

Zaroon senses something and his scene with Madhav is caustic and full of cutting sarcasm… he taunts Madhav, his wife is such a sweetie..  Plus she befriends just about any one! Like she has befriended  him and young Krish!  Zaroon almost forces  Madhav to say he rejects Saltanat’s offer to celebrate Diwali here.. That Sharma’s will celebrate Diwali in their own house ! Madhav leaves with a feeling that he sure took the right decision.. The doubting, jealous side of Zaroon comes out when he thinks aloud ..ah well! what can  they do? They offered but the guests want toleave on their own accord.. If you ask me, Zaroon was well pleased… he’ll have Saltanat’s  undivided attention..

Setting up Neelam to  express her love to  Madhav  was another ploy of Zaroon.. It meant hurling Madhav towards Neelam and away from Saltanat..The whole scene was devious, right from sending Madhav a text message  from Saltanat.. To the point when a dolled up Neelam embraces  Madhav in the dark and whispers, she loves him and wants him to reveal his feelings too! The conned  Madhav mumbles me too! and lights come on! While a smiling Zaroon and shocked Saltanat watch..

Madhav is petrified.. He must be out of his mind .. He thought the woman was Saltanat!! What a shame.!  Cv’s are ripping his character  Madhav could never in his right mind think Saltanat would ever say I  love you too him?? Or does he make an honest mistake in bad faith??

Thank heavens he tells it as it to Neelam.. Sorry! no go..and leaves! But what the cvs show, is the apologetic look he gives a horrified and hurt Saltanat.. As for Zaroon his plan to palm Madhav off to Neelam back fires badly.!  It would was done in bad faith  for his  loyal wife!!

As the precap shows no Saltanat was not jealous!  It was Neelam she was worried about.. Who has no idea that with  Madhav comes the responsibility of being a mother to his child too.. Zaroon as usual fails to get the point.. Above all he is insecure about his wife ‘s Sufiyana love.. disappointing episode.. 19.10.19hamlet53.

Thanks esha, for sharing your thoughts with me.. lets hope cvs end the show tying up the loose threads.. have a good weekend mate.. love hammie

Edited by Hamlet53 - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Itishri thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Can’t bring myself watch this anymore because they will just do whatever to drag the non-existent story for 2-3 weeks. They don’t time to build anything on Madhav- sultanat end even if they want to. Lady in black is boring and so is day to day forced bickering between the 2 families.

I will read your musings. They have been more interesting that the show and kept me tied to the show. Thanks for your effort 

eshasrk thumbnail

Hammie;

Your musings have been great dear. They had me going most of the times and actually your musings were far better than the stupid episodes.

These ppl have wasted so much time in building the Madhav- Saltanat plot and now even if they want to, they cannot built anything anymore, becoz time is too short. They have just wasted VJ and his talent in this stupidity. The Madhav- Saltanat track could have been so interesting if executed well, but unfortunately the so called creatives are not fit for their jobs. The only genre they may be good in are stories of witches. One thing is clear now : For me SaRoon has flopped as a couple completely. They were never able to hold my attention for too long and neither could they ever bring up the trps. At least for me as a VJ and Madhav fan, I can happily say that SaDhav is not the reason for the low ratings. 

I hope VJ gets a very good show after this crap gets over and I pray that he NEVER EVER works with this PH and with these so called creatives anymore..........these ppl don't even know how creative is being spelled.....

Hamlet53 thumbnail

originally posted  by Irshita,

hellooo mate, and so we still sail together on board this ship..

Can’t bring myself watch this anymore because they will just do whatever to drag the non-existent story for 2-3 weeks. They don’t time to build anything on Madhav- sultanat end even if they want to. Lady in black is boring and so is day to day forced bickering between the 2 families.

have to agree on a non-existent story..only the annoyance is how hard  to swallow this new love angle between Madhav and  neelam

I will read your musings. They have been more interesting that the show and kept me tied to the show. Thanks for your effort 

ohhhhhh yes please read my thoughts.. as your comments keep me going too Irshita..   love hammie

Hamlet53 thumbnail

originally posted by Esha 

Hammie; hellooooo  mate. like i said to Irshita we still sail together on the boat Spm... 

Your musings have been great dear. They had me going most of the times and actually your musings were far better than the stupid episodes.

hey mate.. you keep me going too.. by giving your responses.. gives my musings a  purpose..

These ppl have wasted so much time in building the Madhav- Saltanat plot and now even if they want to, they cannot built anything anymore, becoz time is too short. 

what else can they show?? the ebb and flow of married life ..speckled here and there with misunderstandings...  what a drag..

They have just wasted VJ and his talent in this stupidity. The Madhav- Saltanat track could have been so interesting if executed well, but unfortunately the so called creatives are not fit for their jobs. The only genre they may be good in are stories of witches. One thing is clear now : For me SaRoon has flopped as a couple completely. They were never able to hold my attention for too long and neither could they ever bring up the trps.

well esha have been with the sufiyana pair since it all began... but sadly for me too the sufiyana element was missing.. the bad sisters antics kept me going and recently VJ as Madhav... in a way  he is continuing to bail the show till  the very end..

At least for me as a VJ and Madhav fan, I can happily say that SaDhav is not the reason for the low ratings. 

there is no story to build on  the sufiyana  pair.. hence clearly VJ is brought in with his clan... now  cvs will create some suspence through the lady in black..

I hope VJ gets a very good show after this crap gets over and I pray that he NEVER EVER works with this PH and with these so called creatives anymore..........these ppl don't even know how creative is being spelled.....

at least the show is wrapping up.. me will remember Helly and VJ..

thanks Esha for keeping me motivated  in doing the musings.. wait to  hear from you... still have to watch today's episode.. love hammie