Article:Pragati Gets To Know About Raghbir Illness

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago

raghbir excessive drinking has cause the liver disease i hope raghbir gets fine and pragati saves him...it reminds me of Devdas,even devdas destroyed his life for paro and here raghbir destroyed his life for pragati

https://www.tellychakkar.com/spoiler-alert/bepanah-pyaar-raghbirs-life-threatening-disease-shivers-pragati-fear-of-losing-raghbir

Edited by Mages - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Valannie thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Track sounds interesting, thank God they have brought a good track otherwise these ekta show only have misunderstanding track more.some time i doubt whether bepanah pyaar is ekta show bcoz the story is very different from all her show which airs or already aired , i used to never watch her shows but this is the first show i m watching of her, n have connected ,i guess the writers r good n sensible.happy that she is getting is track of excessive alcholol on tv so that we audience will be n r aware.

Any way our in end our PRAGHBIR rocks!!

Valannie thumbnail

Glad that our  story has some meaning.other wise all other stories like nagins etc etc doesn't have any meaning only.

Catty24 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Agar rm ko kuch hogaya to kya hoga yaar makers bs kr de we want our praghbir back only when prag clear his mu he will stop drinking bt if they plan smthing like devdas no no we dnt wnt to see him die or depression wala show I missing my praghbir rm ko agr maar diya to kya karenge yaar im scared ekta end me hero heroin k saath yehi karti he nooo

Valannie thumbnail

@catty did u come to kno who is makki in yesterday's episode🤣🤣.hope u saw the episode n got to kno abt it.

MochaQueen thumbnail

Maybe raghbir will also die and come back to take revenge from Pragatii for killing him🤣

Valannie thumbnail

I think  that kunti n harshit  wil plan something else for praghbir

Catty24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Valannie

@catty did u come to kno who is makki in yesterday's episode🤣🤣.hope u saw the episode n got to kno abt it.

Hahaha yess I watch full epi and this scene was sooo funny I was laughing even my aunty too lolzz

akash.mbg thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mages

raghbir excessive drinking has cause the liver disease i hope raghbir gets fine and pragati saves him him...it reminds me of Devdas,even devdas destroyed his life for paro and here raghbir destroyed his life for pragati

https://www.tellychakkar.com/spoiler-alert/bepanah-pyaar-raghbirs-life-threatening-disease-shivers-pragati-fear-of-losing-raghbir

And thats why Dr. Sahas has come. He will save raghbir surely. And the bts pic from the hospital also indicates that. So excited for Sahas and Praghbir !

Catty24 thumbnail

Uffff raghbir expressions when they throwout prag from office his eyes his pain he control his tears really he is king of expressions when he hurt prag he punush himself more ufff this is true love 

Bt what next if cvs ruin story with health issue ye show sad hojayega how cn we see him in pain yaar I hope pragati safe him I cnt see praghbir in pain rm die no no I hope if makmakers plan this they should change bt I never trust good from ekta she always separate couple in shows I wnt to see thm happy wnt our rimantic happy couple bck bt with this desease hiw cn our praghbir live happy this is show makers cn do anything even I wnt unrealistic story I cnt see rm die I always avoid sad serials or movies niw its nt easy to seemy fav couple in pain ahhh 

Edited by Catty24 - 4 years ago