Raghbir and makki

Valannie thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Good episode so far of today  ,  cvs didnt slideline our praghbir wid the new entry coming thankful for that,loved raghbir n the makki scene,Hats off to pearl !!! From past 2-3 days the show is going on high note that u get scared thinking wat will we get to see but this scene made my day.he made all the investor to get embrassed👍🏼👍🏼..Guys really from my heart n soul want pearl to get an award for his raghbir character hope it comes true.PLEASE GOD .though he made pragati  to go out from office but he regretted n felt sad n bad for himself.he loves her but he is angry wid her just that is the reason .pragati is only right on her path that she has done a mistake but he shouldn't punish her so much for that that he should stop loving her n break the relationship. But in the end i would say that in this world there are different types of people n its ragbhir character that makes him that ways .he his and extreme person n living person .his love is extreme -so hatred,understanding is extrema-so misunderstanding n last not but the least TRUST IS EXTREME-SO MISTRUST.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Blossom_29 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Valannie

Good episode so far of today  ,  cvs didnt slideline our praghbir wid the new entry coming thankful for that,loved raghbir n the makki scene,Hats off to pearl !!! From past 2-3 days the show is going on high note that u get scared thinking wat will we get to see but this scene made my day.he made all the investor to get embrassed👍🏼👍🏼..Guys really from my heart n soul want pearl to get an award for his raghbir character hope it comes true.PLEASE GOD .though he made pragati  to go out from office but he regretted n felt sad n bad for himself.he loves her but he is angry wid her just that is the reason .pragati is only right on her path that she has done a mistake but he shouldn't punish her so much for that that he should stop loving her n break the relationship. But in the end i would say that in this world there are different types of people n its ragbhir character that makes him that ways .he his and extreme person n living person .his love is extreme -so hatred,understanding is extrema-so misunderstanding n last not but the least TRUST IS EXTREME-SO MISTRUST.

exactly its good 

and pearls performance is too good 

but i feel this pain raghbir is like too much extreme 

the normal audience doesn't want to see the main lead suffering like this 

Valannie thumbnail

Yes thats true but i feel its the character that is the makers r shaping it. n All kno raghbir character is too extreme,everything is extreme in his case.inl doubt till today any one has played this character on TV in any of the serial.

Catty24 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Makki who is makki ?

Valannie thumbnail

Its a suspense ,please watch the episode to get details😆

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7

Mahishmati Avantika😂🤣

Edited by Mages - 4 years ago
Surilikoyal thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Mages

Mahishmati Avantika😂🤣

smiley37😆

Salutethearmy thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

Yes thats true but i feel its the character that is the makers r shaping it. n All kno raghbir character is too extreme,everything is extreme in his case.inl doubt till today any one has played this character on TV in any of the serial.

For Pearl it is his first time and he has nailed it. For Mathe an experiment to check if such kind of of roles work or not

As far as other actors who have done something close to Raghbir, i can think of Shaheer as Dev. He was similar and broken to the core. Another is chopdaji ie Aditya hooda ( the concept was cheating though).  I don't think these actors have mutual s , therefore difficult to track their work

Can keep all 3 characters on the same platform

Really Ekta has given lot of meat to Pearl in terms of character in comparison to all her Nr. 1 shows.

Edited by Salutethearmy - 4 years ago