ITA Ishita in Best Actress(Popular)

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago

guys ishita is nominated in Best Popular Female as Pragati for BPP n Kaun Hai in ITA

https://twitter.com/SrishtiJain_FC/status/1184111031527718913?s=20

Best Actress(popular)- Ishita(Pragati&Vaishnavi)

Best Actor(popular)- PVP(Mahir&Raghbir)

Best Jodi- Raghbir-Pragati(they need to win this guys vote as much as u can🔥)

I am sure pvp-ishita are in critics category for BPP

best jodi has 2 categories,one is popular and second one is critics

Edited by Mages - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mages thumbnail

for those who doesn't know the kaun hai show,i am surprised that she is nominated for that show,its episodic supernatural show with different stories based on supernatural event dhrashti was there for 1 epi...it used to air in colors

ishita's epi went for 2 days as continuation,if i remember very well,she was paired opposite her husband vatsal and the story was very interesting,she plays vaishnavi,she is born with narshima powers and was married to yatin played by vatsal who is born as asura but falls in love with vaishnavi,his mom played by amarpali wants to bring back her elder son alive after he was killed by lord narshima for their evil deeds,yatin character dies in the end after saving vaishnavi and he dies on her lap after confessing his love to vaishnavi...i forgot to mention vaishnavi in narshima avtar kills his mom n bro again

vatsal played a grey shade character in that show...

Valannie thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

@mages didn't get option for best jodi award for both the category .can you please help if u can .can u send the link for that page if possible.

Mages thumbnail

Originally posted by: Valannie

@mages didn't get option for best jodi award for both the category .can you please help if u can .can u send the link for that page if possible.

I heard that they are nominated in best jodi category...i don't have the link though 

Valannie thumbnail

Searched that category for best jodi award but couldn't find it.can some else help me with this.since i want praghbir to get the award as best jodi.

Mages thumbnail

I just check the link...

they only add best actor actress web series gec channel...i think they will add the best jodi soon

every year best jodi has two category best jodi popular n jury

i think last year ishqbaaz couple won best jodi popular and anurag-prerna won best jodi jury

Valannie thumbnail

@Ok just let me know.even i will keep checking. But just let me know.are there two types of ita awards i mean one has already done na so now this is which ita award.