Koena Mitra Lashes out at Salman Khan - Post Eviction interview

Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

Salman didn’t give me chance to keep my point. Salman didn’t give me a chance to talk. First weekend, I was obviously offended by him, I felt it was one-sided, he should have given me the chance to talk.

Salman Khan

And in the second weekend, when I started talking about Shehanaaz mocking me, Salman immediately defended her saying people are loving it and when I came outside the house I saw the reality that no one is loving it. Everyone is criticising, everybody is questioning her credibility, what work has she done. No one knew about her before she entered the house, when I left the house I realised audiences reaction is exactly opposite of what Salman had said which means he was personally defending her and this didn’t go down well with audiences. 

"And when I questioned him that audiences won’t like dignity, grace, strong values and principles, he said ye sabke liye alag platform hai, which means he officially said this show does not require dignity, then why are we showing it on national television. We are on national television to set an example for people. We try to inspire and motivate them so that they follow your path, that was my goal, that my personality should be appreciated and accepted and I am proud that I have done that", she lashed out.

In the entire conversation, Salman was not letting me talk and whenever I was talking and making sense, he was turning it upside down and he gave an idea to the Indian audience that this show doesn’t require dignified, educated, wise women. He said it,  'Ye platform ye sabke liye nahi hai', toh ye platform kyun hai Hindustan mai? Kis cheez ke liye hai, aap kya promote karna chahte hai? When I was sitting there in the Weekend Ka Vaar, I felt Salman was against me and he was playing the guardian for Sana. I was extremely disappointed by Salman’s attitude towards me", she added

She even said, “I know the show had a concept, but my job was not to nurture the concept of connection, my job for me was to bring my real personality and nothing else. “

Koena Mitra

When asked if she regrets being a part of the show and she says, “I am extremely happy, you know why? I had gone out in a supermarket to buy something and I was overwhelmed with the public reaction when they saw me, I didn’t see the time I had left half an hour before the show was on air, I saw the love for me in their eyes, they loved me the way I am, and now everyone is fighting for me as they are not happy with my eviction, and the reaction by Salman towards me, so my question is who has evicted me? If janta is showing me so much of love and support outside the house, then who evicted me?”

Koena Mitra

When asked about Shehnaaz's performance in the show, she said, “Everything about Shehnaaz is fake and annoying but according to Salman Khan this is what India wants to watch and I refuse to believe it."

Koena Mitra

Lastly, we asked her who can be a possible winner  and she said, “It’s too early to say that, because many more people will walk in and I don’t know who they are, right now most favourite is Paras, because he is honest, as he plays games and he says it on face. He is a true entertainer. He is very honest and transparent and has no mask. Sidharth is an intelligent man and he is the only fair person in the house. He needs anger management, minus his anger and temper problem I feel he is strong headed and fair player, he has no desperation.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

I think she came in wrong show to do moral policing and lectures. This is Entertainment show. Not a sanksaari show to be honest. She should have thought all that before. Salman favouring someone is nothing new. Every year he does that and get bashed for it. 

TheBigTamasha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Sana ke self-appointed vakeel ko mast dho daala 🤣🤣🤣

pooja-menon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Wow...finally someone gutsy enough to point out host's unwarranted interference and favoritism. I have never felt Salman as a fair host. Either don't interfere at all like big brother or stay neutral and be a mediator. 

PyaasiChudail69 thumbnail

Iska Kahi Kushal wala na hojaye😆

what if they call her back and Salman question her about this on WKW like he did with Kushal 😆

Ashley.J thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

In madam ji ne shayad pehle koi season dekha nahi hai. 

And omg😆 she has a problem with Salman cutting her off and talking over her when she herself used to do the exact same thing in an argument with any housemate! She used to speak over people and than walk away. Now when someone else did it to her, she's offended. Not that Salman is right in doing so, he should just come and host but that would be asking too much from a show like BB. What was this chick expecting? Kis type ka classy show samajhti thin ye BB ko?😆

And still questioning Shehnaz's credibility. Bhyi apne achievements dekh. Khud kya kara hai? She was irrelevant before BB aur ab bhi iska kuch hona nahi hai. 

Hope011 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I love her guts👏

And she broke the truth only...Salmaan Sana ka guardian ban gaya hai

theBoyWonder thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

The bias is so obvious, and various times it has been pointed out in the previous seasons too. But honestly no one cares. Not until the makers get over the Salman obsession. 

SP2684 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Well at least this puts to rest the hunt for Koena’s “guts” - she clearly has plenty, whether one liked her on the show or not. Openly and directly called Salman out on what she felt was not right.  

Furthermore, it is her opinion that Sana is fake AF - just as Daljeet had hers - and again, surprising as it may seem, Koena is entitled to her opinion.

And Salman’s pathetic lawyering for certain contestants pisses off plenty of viewers, so it shouldn’t come as a surprise that it pisses off those at the receiving end of it. 

Her expectations of this show however, are clearly misplaced - this show is not for people like her. 

intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Chalo accha hai. Ab mitra ji to show mein nahi aayenge waapis.🥳. Good riddance  

My absolute fav Daljeet can be back 🥳.

And just one advice for mitra ji.- Jinke khud ke ghar sheeshe ke hote hain, usko doosron pe patthar nahi maarna chahiye.

Aur bahut love dikha aapko aapke liye. Unse poncho,  vote kaahe nahi kiya 🤪.  🤣