Vardhan and Anjali

ananya269 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

I think they have the potential of being an amazing couple. Now hear me out before throwing your chappals at me ðŸ˜†

At first, I never thought that they would make a nice couple. Anjali seemed to be very easily manipulated by Vardhaan. That's why Shashank didn't give her the chief position. I agreed because she acted like an angst filled teenager.

But the past few episodes were surprisingly amazing for Anjali's character. She went against Vardhaan. It surprised Dr. Shashank too and irked Vardhaan. 

Then she went to Vardhaan to cool him down but he rebuked her harshly. In that moment I saw a little hint of chemistry between them. I think Anjali never expected that from him. Somewhere down, she actually liked him. Anjali clearly portrayed her emotions in very few lines, "Aapne mera mol lagaya tha. Main bikau magi hu." Her eyes did all the talking. Sayantani is a very good actress.

Vardhaan is definitely a negative character but he too loves Sanjivani like everyone else. Only his methods are very wrong. He definitely has some motive to do this pyaar drama with Anjali but I don't think she'll fall into his trap so easily. The last few episodes showed that she is an amazing, strong woman. After all, she's Shashank's daughter. 

Even in the last episode, Anjali didn't wear his saree and their little conversation had a lot of chemistry. They don't even need to talk and only the way they look at each other sets fire to the screen.

Now for the future, I want Vardhaan's daughter in the scenario. She can be like a little Anjali playing cupid in their parent's love story. Also Anjali and Vardhaan's daughter's relationship can be like Anjali and Juhi's in the first season. It will give a clear perspective to Anjali and it may also bring her closer to Juhi as she might remember how her Juhi didi was so close to her. It will be interesting to see her bond with a child, because she is usually seen to be cold and distant from her colleagues.

Secondly, Vardhaan's daughter might be his redeeming. Watching Anjali and her bond might change something in his heart or she may get angry when she sees how corrupt her father is and he will work on winning his daughter back.

I think after Dr. Rahul finally makes an appearance and reveals he's a shareholder of the hospital, Anjali will completely lose her trust in Vardhaan. Then their love story will truly start because then she won't be manipulated by him anymore. 

At last I wanna say that I have seen worse characters being redeemed in ITV and it won't be surprising if Vardhaan turns into a new leaf. Only i want it to be gradual and not overnight like Sid-Ishaani story.

Imagine Vardhaan being the son-in-law of Shashank. 🤣That will be a treat to watch.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ayesha066 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Nobody is gonna throw chappals😆 Don't worry..

It seemed from te beginning that Vardhaan & Anjali are gonna make a couple.. And personally I was okay with that.. Although I wanted a better love story for Anjali this season.. But since last episode when Vardhan was not only shown as a Negative character but he was Cold, heartless and Dark. In fact I like negative characters bringing tensions to the protagonist and the protagonist overcoming all the obstacles.. But here I don't want to see Anjali just a puppet of Vardhan.. I know that ITV has redeemed negative characters but how would they Justify a cold-hearted murder..

Although I agree even if there love story is gonna start it would be only after Dr. Rahul reveals the truth of Vardhan and I also think that if their love story happens Vardhan's daughter will have a major role to play in it.. Maybe Anjali might realise that she is getting the same treatment as she was giving to Juhi ..

Oh and I would like to watch Vardhan the son-in-law😆 Bechaare Shashank ke saare grandchildren ke plans pe paani phir jaaega..🤣

ananya269 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ayesha066

Nobody is gonna throw chappals😆 Don't worry..

It seemed from te beginning that Vardhaan & Anjali are gonna make a couple.. And personally I was okay with that.. Although I wanted a better love story for Anjali this season.. But since last episode when Vardhan was not only shown as a Negative character but he was Cold, heartless and Dark. In fact I like negative characters bringing tensions to the protagonist and the protagonist overcoming all the obstacles.. But here I don't want to see Anjali just a puppet of Vardhan.. I know that ITV has redeemed negative characters but how would they Justify a cold-hearted murder..

Although I agree even if there love story is gonna start it would be only after Dr. Rahul reveals the truth of Vardhan and I also think that if their love story happens Vardhan's daughter will have a major role to play in it.. Maybe Anjali might realise that she is getting the same treatment as she was giving to Juhi ..

Oh and I would like to watch Vardhan the son-in-law😆 Bechaare Shashank ke saare grandchildren ke plans pe paani phir jaaega..🤣

Of course you're right. But I didn't understand that segment too well. When Vardhaan was taking the girl into the lab, he seemed a little concerned. He kept asking if she was sure about it. And now the whole decomposing body thing. So she died or was she killed? And why on earth is Rahul doing this? He was such a nice guy in Sanjivani 1. Now they've butchered his character. 

Anyway, Shashank does get a grand daughter for free. Anjali ke pregnant hone ka wait nahi karna parega ðŸ˜†

Ayesha066 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ananya269

Of course you're right. But I didn't understand that segment too well. When Vardhaan was taking the girl into the lab, he seemed a little concerned. He kept asking if she was sure about it. And now the whole decomposing body thing. So she died or was she killed? And why on earth is Rahul doing this? He was such a nice guy in Sanjivani 1. Now they've butchered his character. 

Anyway, Shashank does get a grand daughter for free. Anjali ke pregnant hone ka wait nahi karna parega ðŸ˜†

I don't think he was asking because he was concerned.. He was asking to intimidate her so that she doesn't reveal whatever Vardhan was secretly doing.. But I see your point..

Well they had to butcher Rahul's character to get ShaHi going.. So no big deal.. I would like to see now who plays Rahul..

Isiliye to maine kaha  Dr. Shashank ke apne grandchildren ke plan ke upar paani phir gaya...😆 Free ka grandchild jo mil gaya😆

luvzindagi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

I had always seen potential of a good couple in Vardhan Anjali.. smiley1

I agree that Vardhan is being showed a negative character for now, but as you rightly said more villainous characters had been redeemed. And I am still not completely convinced that Vardhan is totally dark, he is cunning and skeptical is a sure thing, especially for money... But I don't think he can be a murderer

And I would love to see Anjali bond with Vardhan's daughter 

I really want someone to write OS or FF on Anjali and Vardhan 

ananya269 thumbnail

Me too. I would love to read an os..