Unrelated reference

Aarohi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Hi all, 

I'm absolutely confused with the whole track, but I could not be bothered with a DMG reference. 

Whenever I hear Sanjivani, it's always Dr Riddhima who comes to my mind. Today's TV shows aren't even 1% close to what we had couple of years back. 

Shilpa Anand was a great talent but I don't know why she completely disappeared. From her instagram, she looks completely out of touch with what she looked like before. 

I just hope we get the quality of our older shows back. 

PS: No offence /no hate! 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ayesha066 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Hi dear!

As of now Sanjivani 2 is completely unrelated to DMG... Though the producer of the show has hinted there might be a future reference or even appearance of DMG leads..

But as Sanjivani meant Dr. Riddhimma to you.. For many of the old viewers before DMG Sanjivani meant Dr. Juhi Dr. Rahul Dr. Shashank Dr. Smriti etc. And to partially fullfill the wishes of these viewers to watch these characters and to recreate the success of Sanjivani1 with new leads they have brought this show back.. 

Shilpa Anand was definitely a terrific actor.. And Riddhima's character was truly iconic.. 

But I liked Jennifer's portrayal of  Riddhima more..

But you can only hope to get shows like DMG or even Sanjivani1 anymore now.. This is the new era of ITV..

MasoomaBukhari thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

it is nonsense how they have been talking about anjali's marriage after showing her go to Atul..

and Anjali saying juhi is only a few years older to her while she was 7 when Juhi was intern.. which should be more than around 15 years

Edited by MasoomaBukhari - 4 years ago