please give be honest

hadi_just4u thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

pata nahi yeh show sid or ishani ki wajah se bohot zaiyda boring hogaya hai bachon wala romance seriously surbhi or namit acting kerna bhool gaye hai is se zaiyda tashan tu vardhan or anjali mar letey hai  juhi or shishank please kiya hogaya hai surhi ko ...can't believe she played anika her acting was mind blowing or is main namit or surbhi ka dressing sense they are lead pairs unko sab se best dehikna hai show main or surbhi ka designer hai kaun i want to know that please share your thoughts.

Edited by hadi_just4u - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pixie98 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Cant agree more... Surbhi and Namit are getting too much boring and worst is Surbhi's acting. I cannot even imagine how much i loved her as Anika. Even i love Surbhi yet. But here it looks like she has zero potential. The director is not exploring her talent properly like how Lalit Mohan did in Ib. Whats wrong with this leads and the show. ðŸ˜­

Edited by Pixie98 - 4 years ago
surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

It is not their  sidisha acting but it is their scene is  repetitive   same dialogue between sidisha becoming bore.at least cvs has repeated same same dialogue between sidisha  around 10 time 

Like  Dr Sid   to ishani.  Tumhe hua, kya, hai tum kyon aise behave  kar rahi hai

Ishani. Nahi nahi mujhe khuch nahi hua  making confuse expression  looking here and there

Ishani ka bhoot making fun of  ishani 

Ishani. Says to her bhoot. Shut  up

Sid. Tumne mujhe shut up bola? 

Ishani. Nahi nahi   ishani making confuse face looking here and there

Then again Sid ask ishani  asking why r u behaving so strangely  do u start loving me 

Same answer by Dr ishani   nahi nahi  looking confuse looking here and there

Means same question by Dr Sid. Ishani  tumhe hua, kya hai 

Ishani  making confuse face and answering  nahi nahi. These lines are becoming bore and  iska koi conclusion nahi  nikal nahi raha  aur na  cvs isse aage bhad rahe hai 

Bus ek hi jagah ishani tumhe hua kya aur nahi nahi pe atke hue hain

Pyaricetamol thumbnail

It's not the actors honestly. It's just the script. Their love story has become monotonous now. I agree with @surabhi01. The butterflies, dhak dhaks , Ishani's alter ego, Ishani running away from Sid, Sid flirting with Ishani, everything is becoming repetitive. The point is there is no strong foundation for their love story. It has just started overnight,  ever since then it has become a drag fest with similar scenes being shown again and again. No matter how much one tries to deny. I mean I would have still digested all this ,had it been a love story of school kids. But sadly, they aren't school kids, they are freakin' doctors. The writers have to bring in some maturity in their story. Otherwise....

Edited by KootyPai - 4 years ago
surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Edited by surabhi01 - 4 years ago
dazzling_akshi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I have to agree. I liked her acting in Ishqbaaaz, there the character itself required some OTTness which provided the comic element but here I feel she is still in Anika mode which is irritating me. She has to develop some control over her acting to show different shades and Namit should improve his dialogue delivery and expressions. The makers are trying everything to spike up the rating irrespective of the fact that it all makes zero sense. I mean dancing and full on romance on a hospital?! Is this how doctors behave? My friend's sister is a doctor and I have heard how much worn out she becomes sometimes because the duty. She hardly used to get holidays when she started working.

I have seen some Korean shows depicting Doctors, there is a balance between duty and relationships. I am not completely blaming the writers here infact I give them credit for trying something different..at the same time they should have done some more reasearch and should have tried to show the characters and their interpersonal relationships in a more mature way. 

Neither the leads acting nor the script is holding my interest to see the show. 

Edited by dazzling_akshi - 4 years ago
neenu55 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I still think their love story not yet started.

They are just showing that crush or attraction stage . It will become serious soon . Whatever Vardhan is dg is going to connect with their love story. Or something will happen which will make their story to take u turn.

Every single viewer outside digital ass fd of sc loves shahi pairing  n wants to see their proper scenes in the show 

What this shidisha gave this show after non stop focus of  2 months they brought the trp of opening week of 1.4 down to 0.9 fir bhi muh kholney ki himmat hai inki ???? Kya aukat h inki ?? Bakwas log 

.SSSS. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Dr. Ishaani's outfit at wedding,Seems like designer used the left over clothe from the curtains used for wedding decor  to design Dr. Ishaani's clothes. And Dr.Sid's outfit too is so bad. I wonder if CV's are different for Sid and Ishaani track and for remaining show.. Like how nicely they are showing Vardhan and Anjali.. or Juhi and Shashank.. why can't CV's  deal Sid and Ishaani's story also as subtle that so OTT... Just in case if viewers are expected to enjoy Sidisha's story in this way cause they are not as old as Shashank, Juhi , Vardhan and Anjali.. then they are not as young as per to behave like teenagers.