Shilpa Shinde again takes a dig !!

Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

While talking to TOI about BB 13, Shilpa Shinde again took a dig at BB12 winner Dipika Kakkar!

Shilpa Shinde takes a dig at Bigg Boss 12 winner Dipika Kakar; says Somi Khan cooked better food, but the former took all the credit .

TIMESOFINDIA.COM

Oct 11, 2019, 19:40 IST

TV actress Shilpa Shinde, who supported cricketer Sreesanth constantly during Bigg Boss 12, has always been of the opinion that Dipika Kakar Ibrahim didn't deserve to win season 12. The actress has once again taken a dig at the Kahaan Hum Kahaan Tum actress by saying that commoner Somi Khan cooked better food during their season, but Dipika walked away with all the credit and trophy.

While talking exclusively to the TimesofIndia.com, Shilpa said, "The last three seasons had commoners, but this time there are all celebrities so things are going to get difficult. Like, last season Somi Khan cooked very good food and housemates appreciated her cooking when Megha Dhade entered people enjoyed her cooking too, but the entire credit was taken by Dipika Kakar and she won the show also. Somi did more hard work."

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

I_M_SultaN thumbnail

🤣 bitter soul 

Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6

I really want to know do her fans still support her? Do they really think she was a victim in S11?

Not being sarcastic, genuinely want to know what do her fans see in her. Because all I can see is a vengeful lady who keeps spitting venom on others.

PyaasiChudail69 thumbnail

Shilpa must be very tired after taking all those digs. Should dig it enough to a make room for herself and she might finally be at peace.

Edited by Anastasia69 - 4 years ago
munnihyderabad thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

The topic is totally irrelevant to this season and forum, also there is  no need to  call out or question the fans for their choices/likes . 

Closed 

Thanks,
BB13 DT