Itishri thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

This week's TRP is 0.9. The leap hasn't worked for them. 

Personally, I haven't enjoyed it as much as I hoped. They needed a major shakeup with the leap that just didn't happen. that Akshay guy is just useless and super annoying.  Raghu still flip flops between ultra smart to ultra doormat types. 

But they needed to tone the moral lectures down - which they haven't. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

favjassi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Irshita

This week's TRP is 0.9. The leap hasn't worked for them. 

Personally, I haven't enjoyed it as much as I hoped. They needed a major shakeup with the leap that just didn't happen. that Akshay guy is just useless and super annoying.  Raghu still flip flops between ultra smart to ultra doormat types. 

But they needed to tone the moral lectures down - which they haven't. 

Yess u are right after leap they can mold it in beautiful way even they can mold kinshukh part in a better way but now a days I feel like they are streching it  like a chewing gum  I think they should show raghu more smart  and dhanak ka lecture sessions and pap ki kamayi thing lectures should be less mostly they should focus on raghu and dhanak getting close 

BrainTeaser thumbnail

The falling trp is not because of leap but the production team is really worst team .Any leap or change in story line they should show promo on tv so the local veiwer will get to know the change in story line and leap but they brought leap without showing promo in fact all the color show they have Mahaepisode on Saturday in order to promote the show .But this production is sleeping least concerned about their show.I have send so many messages to kinnari Mehta and jaymehta and also jayproduction official but they gave a deaf ear to my message.what can we do .I feel sorry that the show I got so attached is not getting promoted.😭😢

favjassi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: BrainTeaser

The falling trp is not because of leap but the production team is really worst team .Any leap or change in story line they should show promo on tv so the local veiwer will get to know the change in story line and leap but they brought leap without showing promo in fact all the color show they have Mahaepisode on Saturday in order to promote the show .But this production is sleeping least concerned about their show.I have send so many messages to kinnari Mehta and jaymehta and also jayproduction official but they gave a deaf ear to my message.what can we do .I feel sorry that the show I got so attached is not getting promoted.😭😢

May be they are least interested in their show itself hmmm they never had a maha episode intresting and they dint had a leap promo It’s  also intresting is channel not lettin them to do or they lost interest in the show 

Did u post the message or request u were saying in instagram ?

Guys trust me they can mold the serial in a beautiful way after leap trust me bcz raghu and dhanak chemistry is good

BrainTeaser thumbnail

Ya may be 50 times I posted the message in their DM and instragram but they all gave a deaf ear .I am actually so attached to the shruti and abrar and their CHEMISTRY that I don't want to loose them .But frankly speaking I tried all method to convey this message to show promo and Mahaepisode of gathbandhan but all in vain😦

tejaswiniwenham thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

The story is bekar. abrar and shruti's chemistry used to shine even when the story was shitty but rn, even that is falling flat. they should've shown a younger child for raghu and dhanak- or just continued the story with dhanak being pregnant and shown that struggle. or even taken a 2-3 year leap and shown a younger child. this whole set up seems to be random and unnecessary...why did raghu need a suit? to just seem smart for 5 secs? what is astounding to me is that for some reason the writers just dont get why the trp is free diving to the bottom! like seriously, dhanak agreeing to marry akshay was DISTASTEFUL especially because there were no justifiable reasons for that. raghu having to become this caricature rich man to get dhanak's 'approval' is DISTASTEFUL. Just think when this show had a good trp- when it stuck to its root- raghu was a criminal and there was culture clash between Dhanak and Raghu. there was simplicity and real problems in the show- dhanak's muh dikhaayi being a great example. even the gudi padwa episodes and dhanak being dismissed! they should have just gone with that story line or even during the tawde phase they shouldve shown raghu going into crime again and dhanak still accepting him and trying to bring him back. instead yeh nonsense sa twists. pehle toh yeh consumation situation itna kheecha, then suddenly just out of nowhere ho gaya taki dhanak pregnant ho sakhe. DISTASTEFUL but chalo jaane dete hain. i thought with the leap, they will focus on criminality and consequences of that. but no, yaha toh india ki economy ki tarah sab changa si dikha rahe hain. nonsense. dhanak decided ki she wont tell rounak that raghu was his father and ofcourse everyone just agreed to that- baharwale bhi. they have SO much material to work with yet they choose to ignore everything and create new stories and new angles and bs. abhi was a great opportunity to show aslam and sejal being in love and raghu dhanak having to come together for that situation. they could've shown so much stuff. but no- only this nonsense. its SO bad. i miss abrar and shruti's chemistry and the beautiful bgm and the simplicity of the story. all down the drain. 

Edited by tejaswiniwenham - 4 years ago
tejaswiniwenham thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Edited by tejaswiniwenham - 4 years ago
TeenRose1 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: BrainTeaser

Ya may be 50 times I posted the message in their DM and instragram but they all gave a deaf ear .I am actually so attached to the shruti and abrar and their CHEMISTRY that I don't want to loose them .But frankly speaking I tried all method to convey this message to show promo and Mahaepisode of gathbandhan but all in vain😦

I think it is the channel who decides to show the promo or not..makers can't do anything if the channels doesn't allow..will miss their chemistry