Vijay Devarakonda’s sleepless night made him ask Kjo for Alia’s contac

awesomegurti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Vijay Devarakonda’s sleepless night made him ask Karan Johar for Alia Bhatt’s contact number!

Telugu superstar Vijay Deverakonda, who was last seen in Arjun Reddy and Dear Comrade continues to rule hearts and recently featured in the October issue of a leading magazine. The handsome hunk revealed what made him ask Karan Johar for Alia Bhatt's contact number...

The South sensation and Telugu superstar Vijay Deverakonda has been winning millions of hearts with his ace performance and looks that could kill. The handsome hunk enjoys a massive fan following, tracing right from the South film industry to Bollywood as well. His past projects namely Arjun Reddy and Dear Comrade were a big hit and the actor continues to rule hearts.

Recently, Vijay featured in the Vogue India’s October issue, along with other South cinema superstars. Mahesh Babu, Dulquer Salmaan and Nayanthara featured on the cover too.

Courtesy : Vijay Devarakonda Instagram

https://www.instagram.com/p/B3MuQxyhLbk/?utm_source=ig_embed&ig_mid=XaBsZAAAAAElcxqWVgcVf3lCVHbZ&utm_campaign=dlfix

In a conversation with the leading magazine for their cover story, actor Vijay Deverakonda was asked about the last film that he really liked and impacted him. Reacting to the same, he answered with Zoya Akhtar’s 2019 film, Gully Boy, which starred Ranveer Singh and Alia Bhatt. The film gained tremendous success and went on to become the official entry for the Oscars Awards as well.

Vijay also mentioned that he was impressed with Alia Bhatt’s performance in the film and wanted to congratulate her. For the same reason, the actor asked Karan Johar for the actress’ number. 

“I texted Karan (Johar) at an unearthly hour to ask Alia’s (Bhatt) number to congratulate her. I just couldn’t sleep after watching the film,” Vijay revealed.

Filmmaker Karan Johar had announced that he will be remaking the Hindi version of Bharat Kamma's Telugu action drama film titled Dear Comrade starring Vijay Devarakonda and Rashmika Mandanna. As soon as KJo announced the remake, there have been speculations about the lead cast, however, no names have been finalized as of now.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Did the writer deliberately wrote the title to make it like Kjo is Aloo's pimp and Aloo is well, you know. WTF😆

VintageWine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Koi aur movie hota samajh mein aata,but gully boy? Kangana ka version play kar rahi thi usmein nothing new. That movie was drag anyways.  

First pic I thought it was shahid, second looks like sunil Shetty.  Khud ki identity kahan hai. I know shahid ape'd him n not vice versa but still... 

Edited by VintageWine - 4 years ago
ponymo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Why couldn't he text her on twitter or insta? Sala nautanki

hotchic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Why actors like him and Vicky are so desperate to please KJo.

GrumpyTheCat thumbnail

I don’t understand.. he could easily reach her via her SM accounts. Alia ko milna hain toh you have to go through Kjo kya? 😂

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: GrumpyTheCat

I don’t understand.. he could easily reach her via her SM accounts. Alia ko milna hain toh you have to go through Kjo kya? 😂

Of course.  Duh 😂.  

On a serious note, I think by saying how he had been up all night he’s kind of admitting how silly he was.  I’m sure he meant all this as an innocent gesture of just being a fan of her role.  But something about the way the headline is presented makes it seem a bit scandalous.  Of course this doesn’t stop me from wondering what was KJo’s response? 😂

Her-mion-e thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Ek aur asslicker😂😂😂

guenhwyvar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

Of course this doesn’t stop me from wondering what was KJo’s response? 😂

KJo: Alia ko chor chikne, tere paas mera number hai. Bas, isi pe naughty wala messages send karna. 

BubbleTea thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 4

Anyone having sleepless nights for potato is unbelievable 😆 .