peacestead thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

HI guys,

I cant believe that Astha would intrude on sia's privacy like that and call Sid to find out about his real feelings? I hope she gets a taste of her own bitter medicine in the future!!!!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hrithick_luvr thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i kno, i agree with u, that is absolutely none of her businessd, she has no rite to take and her cell and send msgs to sid and call him and ask him if he loves sia. i hope she really does get a taste of her medicine, shes just creating more problems, as if she hadnt created enough already by leaving the house and upsetting simran alot, now shes gonna upset sid and sia, too. she has not rite to intrude in others businesss😡
ankie000 thumbnail
Heyy, I agree that Astha should not have used Sia's cell phone in that manner, it was very wrong but lets face it, she has not changed and I highly doubt she will change in the near future. I have one arguement of what you said, hritik lover, its that why does everyone worry for Simran? When they all try to make Astha understand, they say, they are hurting Simran's feelings. I only think that adds to the fire.
Mulan08 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I hope she does , she is probably imagining herself to be in an extremely tragic situation and fancies herself the heroine of the plot!