Anyone feel that

hadi_just4u thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Hey I m new here I want ask everyone that you guys feel that dr.Juhi and dr shishank love story is more promising then dr ishani and dr sid.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

xDownInFlamesx thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Welcome!! But no dear I feel both the couples are promising 

Of course 100 times better 

See their scenes today were so subtly romantic 

Sidisha was just 🤢Even after so much forced romance  you feel nothing I think ghatiya acting especially  male lead 👎🏼 is the reason anyway whatever maybe reason they are unwatchable 

Due to their excessive  screen time trp not increasing sometimes 0.1 here n 0.1 there bass  why? Itna romance dances etc n still ? Makers need to be serious n see what's reason of this n rectify it or shows doomed 🙄

Pyaricetamol thumbnail

Honestly I'm not really for or against Shahi being shown as a couple. So cant really comment about that.But there's nothing promising in Sidisha's love story now. It's just all about dhak dhaks and butterflies. Can't believe writers have ruined something which had a lot of potential.  Such a downfall!!

surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

First of all dr juhi and Dr shashank are not lover.  Dr shashank  did kanyadan of Dr juhi so he is like father of Dr juhi   . So paring  Dr shashank and Dr juhi as couple Will highly disgusting and cheap.  Secondly  there is no love between Dr shashank and Dr juhi. Dr shashank clearly said to Dr juhi that there is care and respect to each other     and indeed  CVS has never shown them as lover right from season 1  it is only  care and respect to each other 

If u see   cvs have shown  Dr shashank and Dr juhi talk to each other when it is, required  . Both never meet each other uncessaerry  and even both talk to each other related to health surgery about sanjavni and patient only   and there is always limited talk between Dr shashank and Dr juhi  .  And also cvs have never show both Dr shashank and Dr juhi that both are dying to meet each other  and making personal compliment to each and spending quality time with each other in alone

Generally lovers spend quality time with each other in alone  . They share their personal feeling to each other  but in case, of Dr shashank and Dr juhi  cvs has never shown such thing  . So it is, only care and respect not love  in Dr juhi and Dr shashank relationship

And alsoMaking  Dr shashank and Dr juhi couple means making fun of kanyadan ritual 

Since Dr shashank did kanyadan of Dr juhi so I totally reject Dr shashank and Dr juh as  couple 

Edited by surabhi01 - 4 years ago
Ayesha066 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Welcome to the forum dear..🤗

Right now I feel none of them are gonna be a couple.. atleast in the near future

But I would like SidIsha to happen..

Not really interested in watching Shashank and Juhi as a couple..

kavya1994 thumbnail

Welcome to the forum🤗

I feel Sanjivani's most of the characters individually have their own promising story which are interconnected to each other.

I m only ok with showing SidIsha as couple.

Edited by kavya1994 - 4 years ago
neenu55 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

If they keep Shashank and Juhi relationship as mentor and student then they will look good . The moment they start talking about love I feel like they lost that natural chemistry. So not interested in their love story . About Vardhan and Anjali what's happening between these two I am not able to understand only pushing and pulling is going on . About sid and Ishani I am looking forward to them their team work is really interesting to see. But will they be end couple that I really doubt . By Jessica case they are trying to show that you should not hold back your feelings because life is unpredictable . And that's what gg to happen . Here sid will hold back and by the time he will confess may be life will give a new turn to their relationship.

Gori.90 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I m only into in shahi luvstory..sidhisha r headache...
Anwesha1989 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I love their chemistry. They would make a great couple. 

As for Sidisha the makers have destroyed their character giving illogical CGI Butterfly tracks