Emotional episode!😭

kindoer thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Today’s episode was good! 

But the last scene was the beat so emotional it mad me want to cry! And the main sundar hoon! 💔 Loved it! Surbhi aka Dr. Ishani made me wanna cry with her!🤧🤧😭

Still isn’t satisfied with the new dr. Asha😕

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Cvs are showing perfect psychology of cancer patients who is about to marry  and even perfect side effects of  cancer   like bulk of baal  ka jhaadna 

Last emotional scene were too good 

Infact today episode were quite good 

There is nice conversation between Sid and ishani 

When ishani  said if we will treat this patient then we  cannot not attend   Jessica function   then sid  says  function se jyaada   patient ka operation jaroori hai

Love how sid and ishani  cheering  Jessica 

When doctor shashank say to everyone  with proudly  that  Dr juhi is best  senior doctor  that scene is also good and Dr juhi even said to  let's hope for best  

Vardhaan and  Dr shashank conversation is also interesting   when Dr shashank to  vardhaan that  if I got small  tumor in ur motive  then I will  remove it 

Looking forward to more  vardhaan  vs Dr shashank 

Vardhaan  evilness coming out 

Dr Neil questioning vardhaan aap kidhar  se aaye

Dr shashank want to reveal  truth  and said  ab time  as gaya hai  Dr juhi ko sach batane ka  but he is worried for  consequence ka  and his worry  is right  because if Dr shashank say because of rumor that there is love between Dr shashank and  Dr juhi  he ask then Dr juhi  to leave sanjavni will totally emotionally broke down  and  she can leave sanjavni

First Dr Anjali unnecessary pick fight with Dr juhi that aap hi kami thi   Dr shashank ka BP fluctuates how raha hai  aap hi BP ko control  kar sakti  hai 

Overall all nice episode

Edited by surabhi01 - 4 years ago
Ayesha066 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

I agree.. The cvs actually caught the essence of a cancer patient who knows their days are limited.. And the mental trauma they go through while their therapy treatment for cancer..

It was so emotional and relatable..

neenu55 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Who is this girl playing Jessica . I have seen her somewhere. She was too good in that scene. Dr Sid was really good in that scene.

But honestly I didn't like sc in that particular scene . I found her a bit dull and vulnerable in that particular scene. I know doctors have emotions but if doctor have more emotions than patients then who will take care of patients. Usually I like her in all emotional scenes but in this scene her reaction was a bit too much for me . Namit acting and dialogue delivery is subtle so if sc do a bit more it will look like overacting . And Dr Sid character is also an adorable character so I will say director have to play safely here . And trp Audience have a mindset about doctors .so they will expect that kind of behaviour from doctors. I hope they take care of it .

Only senior actors scenes are worth to watch young actors in particular LEADare miserable failure how u ppl saying very good very good huhhhh if u are really fan point out their flaws so that they improve 

Waiting for shahi 

surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Tm  is not senior  member  other wise I would  have  request tm to hide     instagiting  posts 

Don't know how long we have to tolerate  same moral policing and  personal attack from some member just because  we don't want  Dr juhi and Dr shashank as couple 

Seriously some members really crossing their limit  by contiously making derogatory comment and this needs to be stop