Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago

she will come back in the house by hook or crook..

Blossom_29 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mages

she will come back in the house by hook or crook..

Obviously 

tellyme thumbnail

I have specific problem with this type of track for few reason. 

1st- How is it so easy for any husband to immediately throw wife out of house.. I think no sensible person will take this big step without going to root cause.. And here we are talking about bepanah pyar.. 

2nd- If they are married, who gives husband right to throw wife out of house. It's her house as well.. If you are angry and still love someone, have guts to leave the house yourself. 

3rd- Anytime say sorry and bring her back... 

Completely male driven thought.. 

I love the serial and may be will like to see the drama involved in all this but ideologically hate this throwing wife out of house. Hit on women's respect. 

Blossom_29 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tellyme

1st- How is it so easy for any husband to immediately throw wife out of house.. I think no sensible person will take this big step without going to root cause.. And here we are talking about bepanah pyar.. 

2nd- If they are married, who gives husband right to throw wife out of house. It's her house as well.. If you are angry and still love someone, have guts to leave the house yourself. 

I love the serial and may be will like to see the drama involved in all this but ideologically hate this throwing wife out of house. Hit on women's respect. 

yes i accept it too throwing out is not happens in daily society this is indian TV show and it is ektas show so what can we expect 

but if you see from Raghbir's pov he feels like cheated so something might happen 

Catty24 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tellyme

True suddenly this change in serials look soo unrealistic in shows they make thm sweet n suddenly soo rude they should balance all makers fault bt u knw naah ek shows 

They showing unlimited love thn suddenly this change abhi to bardasht karna parega big drama 😢😢 

Now i wnt to see strong pragati i hope she cm back n never scared n handle rm anger i knw difficult 4 her bt only she cn do and love always win