Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JaaneBhiDoYaaro thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Ratna12345

Had starplus personally messaged you that they dont want him back. 

samajhdar ke liye ishara hi kafi hota hai...

Originally posted by: ght_shona_4evr

Gossip mongers see divz in ekta's party. Both have no issues with each other,but 😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈

https://twitter.com/Spotboye/status/1182351518680285184?s=19

naagin 4 cast announcement is around the corner...

sreeu12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: JaaneBhiDoYaaro

naagin 4 cast announcement is around the corner...

Shut up. Chal hat yaha se. 

Originally posted by: sreeu12345

Shut up. Chal hat yaha se. 

Hahaha. Calm down. 

By the by, have any of you watched the trailer of  KD's Alt Balaji show Fitrat. In the context of Alt's story telling, this is bomb... audacious, bold, sassy, ambitious and intriguing. Hope it remains true to its trailer, does not deviate to typical twists and turns. Do watch the trailer if you've time. 

TheStranger thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Ankita was missing. Means the rumors could be true. In that case, KP may not take take any new project or think to come back in YHM before the thing sorts out. 

sreeu12345 thumbnail

Originally posted by: JaaneBhiDoYaaro

By the by, have any of you watched the trailer of  KD's Alt Balaji show Fitrat. In the context of Alt's story telling, this is bomb... audacious, bold, sassy, ambitious and intriguing. Hope it remains true to its trailer, does not deviate to typical twists and turns. Do watch the trailer if you've time. 

Tu kaha se taap ki...

Intrested only in DT n KP n RD. My love..

Not others get lost don't try to bring other stars here..

sreeu12345 thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheStranger

Ankita was missing. Means the rumors could be true. In that case, KP may not take take any new project or think to come back in YHM before the thing sorts out. 

Even I thought so..but KP n ankita silence is more than with of gold now..

Lets us wish them good n send good vibes 

Dmug thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheStranger

Umm am i missing something here? Even if she is pregnant why shld it stop kp from accepting a new project or coming back to yhm (which he may not as he quit and channel or creative head or producer didnt throw him out as people are saying here and decision to come back will solely be upto him and producer who is ekta and not sandiip as also people are claiming here well...) And whatis there to sort out? Is it an issue that she is pregnant? she can stay away from the limelight pretty much. she doesnt have to attend any parties or screenings or interviews, many celebrity wives stay away from glitter and public eye she can lie low too and no one will bother honestly why she wasn't seen... So i dnt think its an issue for kp to take up something new unless he wants to dedicate all his time to the little one which might come in the world in 3/4 months time and do nothing workwise which i dnt think kp will do...people manage work and kids simultaneously not an issue and men can definitely do it as ankita will be delivering the child and not him so she will need rest immediately post delivery even women start working after 6 months of delivery and men within 10 days normally as most organizations provide only 10 days paternity leave still as opposed to 6 months for women and she will mostly be at her parents house since its a first pregnancy so I m completely missing the point here .....

Edited by Dmug - 4 years ago
Ratna12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Ok what a point you got excellentπŸ‘πŸ‘