Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

adni143 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: MishBirStruck

Why would kuku be responsible for mishbir's breakup, I will never put blame on them as kuku are responsible for themselves, MishBir are too. The difference is kuku are creating problems in mishbir's love life and mishbir are helping them in their love life, and I hate both of these, the helpers and problem creators ,but the fact will remain same ki problem jitni baar create Ho rahi hai kuku Kar rahe hai and it's totally upto mishbir how they handle it, so it depends on mishbir And Not kuku, I agree on that 

And I am really not understanding what truth she knows about kunal except the ear mein whispering waala thing during bidaai, but of course she should tell kuhu About all this, and she's not doing that and trying to handle it in her own ways, it's her nature to take everything on herself and Its wrong, I don't care about kuhu but mishti should tell her the kaarnaame of meenu 

Bold - I totally understand your pov and  I'll disagree ,because we do have different way of looking 

First time I agree with ur every word

And that's my point even

Dotslover22 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MishBirStruck

Not yet watched today's episode 

Just saw few post about mishti on high pedestal and mahaan mishti so just writing my pov 

If mishti is mahaan, what's wrong in being mahaan, isn't mahaan is a word for some very nice and Legend people, if mishti is mahaan, so let it be. Her mahaanta is affecting other people life so others selfishness and not so mahaan self is also affecting her life. If all can RELATE to them then why not mishti, atleast she's relatable in a good way. And if people can't then let it be no one is forcing them. 

If people don't want to watch mahaan character in the show ,then yrhpk has given you bunch of other characters with some very different traits 

Criminal

Selfish 

Bullys 

Offenders 

Judgemental 

Delusional 

The REAL  traits listed above, people could enjoy them but don't justify their action by blaming mahaan characters, because mahaan characters actually have some valid reason to blame relatable characters 

I agree with you. It is never bad to be good and think about others and not to be selfish. Or else we would never have been taught to be so in our childhood. 

Dotslover22 thumbnail

Originally posted by: adni143

Exactly my point

First she knew and wantedly never wanted herself to separate from abir or never given up on her love as fan claims she even said when was going to Mumbai main aaungi

So according to mishti menu fulfilled her promise and she knows her relationship with abir can create problem for kuku then why not actually left or done breakup forever

In a way she deceived menu and even after knowing kuku would have problem not disclosed about her love before marriage despite her dialogue that if ur love is this weak that it can break due to ur sister love then better its break

She knew somewhat as in her dream she imagined kunal leaving kuhu so she was having idea that kunal can do this then why not talk sense but she wanted to please kuhu she even got a dialogue after haldi fiasco kuhu if u will ever understand that what and why I have done it hope one day u realise 

Then she was waiting for miracle 

Anyway list just goes on

I am not blaming mishti for kuku problem but I will never even blame kuku for mishbir

As both r where r due to themselves only and only

Abir first arranged mishkun and in his love for mishti sometime used to do biased and desperate thing and result is today

Mishti always worry about other and trying to please others thinking everyone will understand her sacrifices and start valueing her and result is today

Kuhu always blaming mishti and falling for sports car and playing victim card despite having awesome family searching happiness in someone else and even not valueing ur mother in the process and result is today

Kunal no comments but his ego 

Anyway if kuku extra selfishness cause problem then mishbir extra selflessness and everyone has to agree excess of everything is bad

And one thing is fact that u can't be totally selfless in ur mind u will think about itself abir was in hurry but not totally but was in hurry for kuku first he wanted chutkara from kunal babysitting he thought if kunal will marry then he will have less reposiblity and secondly wanted kunal to desperately fall in love so that he forget mishti(hate) and wanted things can get sorted out between families

And mishti confused wanted abir in her real mind but wanted acknowledgement from the adopted family and especially kuhu and gone tyaag mode imagining bp heart attack just illogical imaginqtion

I don't agree. Abir is anything but desperate. He is little biased when it comes to Kunal but not for any other thing

Dotslover22 thumbnail

Originally posted by: yyyy

@adni143 Well said !!

Mishti gets away with lot of things and her share of blame falls on others . 

The one thing i blame Mishti for is keeping Kuhu in dark about her MIl and husband’s truth .She did no favor to Kuhu like she claims instead deceived her by not disclosing the truth .

Abir  keeps saying No one can separate two people if the relationship is strong .If that was the case why doesn’t he confront Mishti for getting blackmailed by Meenu .If their relationship was strong Mishti would have talked to Abir about it . The whole Mumbai drama was beyond my understanding.If she had to stay back then why did she insult her whole family a day before .

Would Kuhu ever believe Mishti even if she tells the whole truth?

404_NotFound thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Dotslover22

Whether Kuhu believes or not is upto Kuhu but Mishti should have informed Kuhu as it’s her right . She neither informed Kuhu nor elders of the family about Meenu or Kunal’s dhamki on the wedding day . 

beguiling thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Whether Kuhu believes or not is upto Kuhu but Mishti should have informed Kuhu as it’s her right . She neither informed Kuhu nor elders of the family about Meenu or Kunal’s dhamki on the wedding day . 

I have a point to add here which my friend wrote to me and I feel that's so spot on ! 

"Like at what point are you going to start treating Kuhu like an actual adult who needs some information rather than just as someone who you feel responsible for but don't ever want to involve in decision-making. ,"

beguiling thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

@adni143 Well said !!

Mishti gets away with lot of things and her share of blame falls on others . 

The one thing i blame Mishti for is keeping Kuhu in dark about her MIl and husband’s truth .She did no favor to Kuhu like she claims instead deceived her by not disclosing the truth .

Abir  keeps saying No one can separate two people if the relationship is strong .If that was the case why doesn’t he confront Mishti for getting blackmailed by Meenu .If their relationship was strong Mishti would have talked to Abir about it . The whole Mumbai drama was beyond my understanding.If she had to stay back then why did she insult her whole family a day before .

Now that you have mentioned it, please allow me to add that that entire scene was a load of bs !! Abir did not have any concrete answers to any of BP's questions. He was mostly only answering in round about ways and BP was being extremely dense in falling for those half-baked answers. 

In reality, Abir did not have any answer to how he is going to deal with his brother and mother's dislike towards Mishti. It was also BP and family's right to know that their son-in-law to be has a knack for leaving the house and going away. How is this person then going to ensure that he will be with their daughter always? 

Also BP should have had the sense to not immediately say yes for the rishta when Mehul and Abir came to the house. He should have been persistent that they cannot go ahead with the alliance in Meenakshi's absence. Your DIL legit begged to not yes for the rishta and while it is understandable that they would not want to say no to someone like Abir for Mishti, he could have still showed some patience. As an eldest member of the family he simply failed to take into account the situation of both the daughters and went on to do what he thought was best for one of them.  

janaki17789 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: adni143

Exactly my point

First she knew and wantedly never wanted herself to separate from abir or never given up on her love as fan claims she even said when was going to Mumbai main aaungi its just who can forget or give up a enigma like abhir

So according to mishti menu fulfilled her promise and she knows her relationship with abir can create problem for kuku then why not actually left or done breakup forever because she is not ready to give up abhir is the only person other tham BM and Bp who has accepted her wholeheartedly

In a way she deceived menu but meenu needs deciving because she underestimated abhir and mishti. and even after knowing kuku would have problem not disclosed about her love before marriage despite her dialogue that if ur love is this weak that it can break due to ur sister love then better its break i still dont understand why a strong girl like mishti was not upfront to her parent who never judge u harshly.

She knew somewhat as in her dream she imagined kunal leaving kuhu so she was having idea that kunal can do this then why not talk sense but she wanted to please kuhu she even got a dialogue after haldi fiasco kuhu if u will ever understand that what and why I have done it hope one day u realise   here i will blame the makers they are busy celebrating festivals rather showing any serious improvement in character.✨✨✨

Then she was waiting for miracle she is still waiting waiting waiting............😁😁😁

Anyway list just goes on

I am not blaming mishti for kuku problem but I will never even blame kuku for mishbir

As both r where r due to themselves only and only

Abir first arranged mishkun and in his love for mishti sometime used to do biased and desperate thing and result is today

Mishti always worry about other and trying to please others thinking everyone will understand her sacrifices and start valueing her and result is today

Kuhu always blaming mishti and falling for sports car and playing victim card despite having awesome family searching happiness in someone else and even not valueing ur mother in the process and result is today

Kunal no comments but his ego 

Anyway if kuku extra selfishness cause problem then mishbir extra selflessness and everyone has to agree excess of everything is bad

And one thing is fact that u can't be totally selfless in ur mind u will think about itself abir was in hurry but not totally but was in hurry for kuku first he wanted chutkara from kunal babysitting he thought if kunal will marry then he will have less reposiblity and secondly wanted kunal to desperately fall in love so that he forget mishti(hate) and wanted things can get sorted out between families

And mishti confused wanted abir in her real mind but wanted acknowledgement from the adopted family and especially kuhu and gone tyaag mode imagining bp heart attack just illogical imaginqtion

but appart from that its makers decision show the show the way they like

Edited by janaki17789 - 4 years ago
janaki17789 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Dotslover22

Kuhu is not going to understand ever for her all the missery in the world is because of mishti. But Mishti being perfect should have been upfront

RamAayeHain thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: beguiling

Now that you have mentioned it, please allow me to add that that entire scene was a load of bs !! Abir did not have any concrete answers to any of BP's questions. He was mostly only answering in round about ways and BP was being extremely dense in falling for those half-baked answers. 

In reality, Abir did not have any answer to how he is going to deal with his brother and mother's dislike towards Mishti. It was also BP and family's right to know that their son-in-law to be has a knack for leaving the house and going away. How is this person then going to ensure that he will be with their daughter always? 

Also BP should have had the sense to not immediately say yes for the rishta when Mehul and Abir came to the house. He should have been persistent that they cannot go ahead with the alliance in Meenakshi's absence. Your DIL legit begged to not yes for the rishta and while it is understandable that they would not want to say no to someone like Abir for Mishti, he could have still showed some patience. As an eldest member of the family he simply failed to take into account the situation of both the daughters and went on to do what he thought was best for one of them.  

So according to you use kya bolna chahiye tha 

Ki main kunal ya mishti ko chose karunga, he was honest, he told that kunal has already asked this question still he's here asking for mishti's hand, as a sensible he answers that he'll never leave mishti's side, Will always be there for her, he cannot leave his bro for mishti and vice versa, so exactly what you expected from abir? 

And it was not a bs it was one of the most beautiful epi of mishbir journey  

And bp bm were persistent before mehul convinced them, he can't directly say no to abir's father too , he's also an important part of abir's life and they know that, and never say that he didn't take care of both daughter's happiness, Varsha was wrong and bp bm came to her after fixing her rishta, if they would have thought of Kuhu's happiness then what they would have done, patience rakh Kar Aage kya, talking to kunal that please accept mishti or talking to meenakshi, and of course they would have done but firstly they have to confirm that abir is good for their daughter or not