Originally posted by: MagpieArshu

Nice update ❤️

Sorry for this but really

Thanks for reminder too was quite busy so will read all n will reply

Thank you ❤ it means a lot

asadzoya14 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Hi everyone! I'm really sorry to those who have been following my sorry. I kept you all waiting for so long. But I'm back after almost 2 months and I am ready to finish this story off. I won't be rushing it so stay relaxed as the last part isn't here yet. Thank you you for your comments and for all of your feedback. It really means a lot and it motivates me to write more. I'm back with part 3 and will be updating part 4 shortly. Thank you for your patience.

---

Part 3

The next day

All came and sat down at the table, except for Asad andZoya. After their deep talk last night, both feel into deep sleep, as there was nothing but peace in their life after several days.

“Khala, Jammy abi tak nahi uthe kya? Mein unhe utha k aatihoon.” Tanveer said to Dilshad.

Dilshad: “Aree nahi rehne do. Mein abi dekh k aaye. Woh tyaar ho raha or Zoya b shower ly kar aa rahe hai.”

Tanveer turned to walk towards the kitchen and rolled her eyes. “Iss Khala ka kuch karna pare ga. Yeh b ab mere raaste mein ek kanta ban rahe hai. Par abi nahi. Ek baar meri or Jammy ki shaadi ho jaye, dekhna meinapka or Najma ka kya haal karoon gy.” She thought to herself evilly.

The doorbell rang.

“Najma, ja kar dekho kon hai.” Dilshad said to Najma.

“G Ammi.” Najma walked towards the door and the courier boy handed her an envelope.

“Ammi, pata nahi kya hai." Najma opened envelop and what she saw shocked her. “Yeh toh New York ki tickets hain… Zoya ki.” Najma said shockingly.

Just then Asad entered the dining area and he was shocked as well as confused. “Mujhe laga tha shayad Ms. Farooqui apna faisla badal dy gy hamare raat ki baat k baad. Phir unho ny New York ki tickets kyun book ki?” Asad asked himself.

Zoya entered and looked up at everyone, and they were all staring back at her.

“Zoya, tum ja rahe ho? Tum wapis ja rahe ho or tumne hume bataya tak nahi. Kya ab hum sab tumhare kuch nahi lagte?” Dilshad asked Zoya, with pain evident in her voice. Asad looked on, with questioning looks “Please mat jao Zoya,” he mentally said to himself. Asad was heartbroken and felt Zoya didn’t even consider his feelings after their talk yesterday. “Mein he galattha jo raat ko yeh soch k soya k ab mein Zoya ki life mein koi importance rakhta hoon. Jiske b kareeb ho jaon, wohi insaan mujhse door chala jata hai.”Asad tortured himself mentally with these words.

“Phuphi, yeh ap kaise baatein kar rahe hain ? Ap toh meri Ammi jaise hain, matlab ap toh Ammi sy bhar kar hain.” Zoya tried to justify herself.

“Phir yeh sab kya hai Zoya?” Dilshad showed the ticket to her.

“Phuphi, raat ko mein bohat upset thee Tanveer ki baton ko le kar or tab room mein maine jaldbaazi mein tickets book kar ly. Lekin ab fikr mat kijiye, mein yahan sy kahin b nahi ja rahe.” Zoya gave an assuring smile toDilshad.

Najma came running to Zoya and hugged her tight. “Ap kabhi hume chorne ka sochna b nahi okay? Ap meri best friend hain or mein apko kahin b nahi jaane doon gy.”

“Aree meri tamatar. I love you. Tumhe toh mein kabhi nahi chor sakti.” Zoya hugged her back.

“Waise Zoya, agar jaldbaazi mein faisla kiya, phir achanak change kaise kiya?” Dilshad questioned her.

Zoya looked at Asad and didn’t know what to say. “Woh actually Phuphi, woh kya hai…” Zoya fumbled with her words.

“Ammi, maine inhe samajya or yeh samjh b gy. Warna inho ny toh aaj chale jaana tha.” Asad finished for Zoya. Zoya flashed her dimple wali smile to Asad and Asad couldn’t help but stare at her. It felt as if nothing else mattered around him.

“Wah Asad. Mera beta, jo kabhi b apne dil ki baat kisi sy nahi kehta, uss Asad ny aaj pata nahi kya jadoo kar k apni Ms. Farooqui ko rokh liya. Asad beta, apni Ammi ko batao toh kya baat hai.” Dilshad said to Asad while winking at Najma.

Najma giggled and Zoya looked shocked, with her mouth open. “Ammi, yeh ap kaise baatein kar rahe hain ? Aise koi baat nahi. Maine Ms.Farooqui sy isliye baat ki kyunki mujhe pata tha agar who chali jaye, toh ap or Najma ka dil bohat udas ho ga. Ap dono ki liye maine unse baat ki.” Asad tried to explain.

“Yeh baat itni sharma k kyun bol rahe ho?” Dilshad was in a full mood to tease Asad today. Obviously, her son did something that made her so happy.

“Ammi, who actually.. woh kya hai.. Ap.. ap yeh sab kya keh rahe hain. Mujhe jo thk laga maine wohi kiya. Ap galt samjh rahe.” Asad did not know how to convince Dilshad anymore.

“Arre Asad, mein toh mazak kar rahe hoon. Dekho kitni laal ho gy ho.” Dilshad laughed.

Zoya joined in and could not stop laughing. Nothing was around for Asad and his focus was only on Zoya. “Kash ap hamesha aise he khush rahe. Pata nahi mujhe kya ho gya par apko khush dekh k mer dil ko itna sukoon mehsoos hota hai.” Zoya snapped her fingers in front of Asad and he came out of his thoughts.

Dilshad looked so proud and gave all three of her children a hug. “Mere baache, sab hamesha khush raho. Asad beta, aaj tumne mera dil khush kar diya, Zoya ko rok k.”

The entire Khan family was happy but Tanveer was burning.

“Tanveer, tum b yahan aao na.“ Dilshad said to Tanveer.

“G Khala.” Tanveer said. As Tanveer was proceeding to go towards Dilshad, her phone started to ring. “Ek minute.” She said and picked up the phone. “KYA?” Tanveer screamed and fell to the floor.

Asad rushed towards her. “Ms. Farooqui, pani dijiye.” Hesaid to Zoya.

“Kya hua Tanveer?” Zoya came and sat beside Tanveer, and gave her water.

“Sab kuch hatam ho gya. Meri factory jaal k rakh ho gy. Meri itni saal k mehnat sab chali gy. Mujhe abi Delhi jana ho ga, apne factory or workers ko dekhne. Pata nahi mein ab kya karoon gy.” Tanveer said while crying.

“Tanu, tum akele nahi ja rahe, mein b chalta hoon tumhare saath.”Asad said.

“Nahi Jammy, ap pareshaan mat hoon. Mein chali jao gy.” And while saying that, Tanveer got up and left to go pack. “But Tanu…” Asad trailed off.

“Bechari baachi, iss waqt uska jana he better hai. Usko apne ghar or factory ki taraf b zimidariyan hain jo hum sab ny nahi soocha.” Dilshad said.

“Phoophi, aaye hum breakfast karte hain phir Tanveer ko see-off karne chalte hain.” Zoya said.

Meanwhile in Tanveer’s room…

“Abi toh mujhe jana ho ga apni factory ki wajah sy pardekhna, mein wapis zaroor aao gy, or Jammy ko apna bana loon gy. Filhal, mujhe jana he ho ga.” Tanveer said to herself while packing. And in the next hour, she was out of the Khan Mansion and out of Asad and Zoya’s life.

---

This update was short and it didn't have much to it except for the fact that Tanveer is out of the story. As well, Asad and Zoya have really bonded after the night before so Part 4 will have more to that aspect. You will get to see more AsYa without Billo Rani in my next update. Part 4, the last and final part will have something interesting waiting for you all. Feedback is always appreciated.

Lots of Love,

Angel

asifiqbalsh thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Nice update dear

Loved it

Finally mr Akdu stopped his ms farooqi

Billi is out for a while & that’s good.

Hope Asad will realise his feelings soon

Thanks for pm

asadzoya14 thumbnail

Originally posted by: asifiqbalsh

Nice update dear

Loved it

Finally mr Akdu stopped his ms farooqi

Billi is out for a while & that’s good.

Hope Asad will realise his feelings soon

Thanks for pm

Thank you 💕

Billi is out until the end in this story. If I happen to write a sequel, then she might be back. But for now she's gone!

Asya99 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Read the story its amazing .will be waiting for next update

asadzoya14 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Asya99

Read the story its amazing .will be waiting for next update

Thanks dear ❤